PMB Time Table 2022 – Para Medical Board, Karnataka has released the PMB exam time table online on the official website, pmbkarnataka.org. The exam time table is available in pdf format. Candidates can check the PMB time table pdf to know the exam date, time, day and session. Para Medical Board is conducting the theory and practical exam. The theory annual exam will commence on 18 Oct 2022 and continue till 221 Oct 2022. The exam will be held in two session morning and afternoon for three hours. It is important to submit the exam form and fees. Check the page for PMB Karnataka time table 2022.
Latest: PMB Karnataka has released the annual exam Oct 2022 time table.
PMB Karnataka Time Table 2022
Students who fulfils the eligibility criteria shall be eligible to appear for the exam. The Board releases the hall ticket for all the eligible students. Carry the hall ticket and a valid identity card on the day of the exam. The exam is held as per the schedules. There shall be no re-exam if the examinee fails to appear for the exam. Check the table for PMB Karnataka time table 2022.
For annual exam Oct 2022 admission ticket:- Click Here
|Exam Name||Time Table|
|Annual Examination -2022 Time Table||Click Here|
|Annual Examination – 2022 Practical Exam Notification||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check the time table on the website, http://www.pmbkarnataka.org.
How to Download PMB Karnataka Time Table 2022?
Para Medical Board Karnataka uploads the exam time table online on the official website. Candidates can check the exam schedule online in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below and check the annual exam schedules.
- Visit the website, http://www.pmbkarnataka.org.
- Check the Notification section for time table link.
- Click on the exam time table click and view the exam schedules
Printed Details on PMB KarnatakaTime Table 2022
Check the list of details printed on PMB Karnataka time table 2022.
- Exam Name
- Exam Day & Date
- Exam Time
- Subject Name and Code
- Max. Marks
- Q.P. Code
- Special Officer Signature
Important Instructions for the Students Appearing for Exam
Following are some important instructions that the students appearing for the exam must follow.
- Candidates are requested to remain present at their respective place of exam, half an hour before the time of commencement of the exam.
- Candidates coming after the commencement of the exam shall not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- A student should verify the version of the question paper (Q.P.) code and scheme before answering the question paper.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the exam hall.
- Seating in the examination hall with any electronic gadgets will be treated as Copy Case (U.F.M. Case).
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam otherwise student shall be debarred from the exam.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Exam
Para Medical Board Karnataka conducts annual and supplementary exams for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify for their respective subjects and to enter into the next higher semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips regarding the exam are given below.
- Make important notes and focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Make a proper study time table and also follow it.
- Prepare from the previous year’s question paper as much as possible.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
- Take the help of your concerned faculty.
PMB Karnataka Hall Ticket 2022
Para Medical Board Karnataka releases the hall ticket online on the official website. The Board releases the hall ticket for all the eligible students who have submitted the exam form and fees. Candidates can download the hall ticket using the register number. PMB Karnataka Hall Ticket holds the basic details of the student, exam paper and centre name. Take the print of the hall ticket and preserve the hard copy. Carry the hall ticket on the day of the exam. The examiner verifies the hall ticket during the exam.
Official Website: www.pmbkarnataka.org