Para Medical Board Karnataka Time Table 2020 – Paramedical Board, Karnataka has released PMBK Time Table online at the official website, pmbkarnataka.org. Students can check the PMB Karnataka time table on this page. The exam date, day, time, session, max. marks and Q.P. code is mentioned on the exam time table. The exam will commence from October 04, 2020, and continue till October 07, 2020. PMB annual exam will be held in two sessions (Morning & Evening). Students can check PMB Karnataka Time Table on this page. Appearing students have to register for the examination. Check the page for Para Medical Board Karnataka Time Table 2020.
Latest: PMB Karnataka has released annual examination November 2020 time table.
PMB Karnataka Time Table 2020
The Board shall allow the students to appear for the exam if they put the minimum required attendace and submitted the assignments on time. The eligible students have appear for the exam as per the schedule. It is also important to carry the admit card and a valid identity card on the day of the exam. Check out the table for Para Medical Board Time Table 2020.
|Exam Name||Time Table|
|Annual Examination November 2020 Time Table||Click Here|
|Annual Exam September / October 2020 Fees Pending Institution List||Click Here|
|Final Extension for submission of Examination Applications||Click Here|
|Extension for submission of Exam Applications due to lockdown for COVID-19||Click here|
|Annual Examination 2020 Notification||Click Here|
|Notification regarding tentatives dates for |
Annual Theroy Examination 2020
Time Table: Students can check the PMB Time Table 2020 from, www.pmbkarnataka.org.
How to download PMB Karnataka Time Table 2020?
PMB Time Table is available online at the official website. Follow the steps given below to check the PMB Exam Time Table 2020.
Step 1: Visit the official PMB website, www.pmbkarnataka.org.
Step 2: Para Medical Board official website will open.
Step 3: Go to Notification section and click on the exam time table link.
Step 4: Check the time table. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on PMB KarnatakaTime Table 2020
Check out the details to be printed on Paramedical Board Karnataka Time Table.
- Exam Name
- Exam Day & Date
- Exam Time
- Subject Name and Code
- Max. Marks
- Q.P. Code
- Special Officer Signature
Important Instructions for the Students Appearing for Examination
Following are some important instructions that the students appearing for the examination must follow.
- Candidates are requested to remain present at their respective place of examination, half an hour before the time of commencement of the examination.
- Candidates coming after the commencement of the exam shall not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- A student should verify the version of the question paper (Q.P.) code and scheme before answering the question paper.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Seating in examination hall with any electronic gadgets will be treated as Copy Case (U.F.M. Case).
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam otherwise student shall be debarred from the examination.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
Para Medical Board Karnataka conducts annual and supplementary examinations for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify their respective subjects and to enter into the next higher semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips regarding the examination are given below.
- Make important notes and focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Make a proper study time table and also follow it.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
- Take the help of your concerned faculty.
PMB Karnataka Hall Ticket 2020
Para Medical Board issues the PMB Hall Ticket 2020 for every eligible student. The medical board releases the hall ticket for both annual and supplementary examinations. It is mandatory to carry the PMB Hall Ticket on the day of the examination for every student. A student must also carry one valid identity card along with the hall ticket. The hall ticket of every student shall be verified by the examiner during the examination. PMB Hall Ticket 2020 must be kept safe and secure until the result is announced.
Official Website: www.pmbkarnataka.org