PSSOU Admit Card 2021 – PT Sundarlal Sharma Open University releases the PSSOU admit card online at the official website, pssou.ac.in. The University uploads the admit card for all eligible students. Candidates shall be able to download the PSSOU Admit Card / Entry Letter on this page after the official release. The Entry Letter is also issued at the study centre. To download the PSSOU admit card students need to select Course and Enter Name or Roll no. It is important to carry a valid identity card along with the admit card on the day of the exam. Check the article for PSSOU Admit Card 2021 complete information.
PSSOU Admit Card 2021
If the admit card for the seasonal examination is not available for some students on the website or in the study centre then they have to carry the photocopy of the application and visit the University. After the verification, the admit card will be provided to those students. Candidates can check admit card to know the centre name, exam date & time, and paper appearing for. The link to the PSSOU admit card is mentioned below.
Admit Card: Candidates can download the admit card online at the website, pssou.ac.in.
How to Download PSSOU Admit Card 2021?
Students can click the link provided above to download the admit card. Follow the steps to download the admit card from the Official Website.
- Visit the official website, http://www.pssou.ac.in
- Under the Current Notification and Circulars section, select the link to download the admit card
- The page will appear to search the Admit Card
- Select the course
- Enter the name or roll no.
- Click on the “search” button
- Search Result will appear
- Click on the Roll number
- Admit Card will appear
- Take the Print of the Admit Card.
Printed Details on PSSOU Admit Card 2021
Check the list of printed details on the admit card for regular exam.
- Roll No.
- Student’s Name
- Father / Husband
- Mother’s Name
- Study Centre
- Exam Centre
- Paper code and Paper Name
- Exam Date & Time
- Exam Controller signature
- Student’s Photograph
- Necessary Instructions
PSSOU Necessary Instruction Regarding Seasonal Exam
The instruction mentioned by the University is necessary to follow by the students without fail. Check the list of necessary instruction.
- Students have to enter the exam hall 30 min before the exam. Don’t sign your name anywhere in the test answer book.
- The exam will be conducted by the time schedule notified by the university
- Any kind of abusive behaviour with the exam invigilator is punishable
- Bring the Admit Card / Entrance letter every day
- Do not bring a scientific calculator to the exam
- Mobile is prohibited
PSSOU Result 2021
Pt Sundarlal Sharma Open University releases the annual exam result online on the official website, pssou.ac.in. Students can check the result from the website and even from the study centre. The Marksheet will be available in the Study Centre. Students can collect it from their respective Study Centre. Students of the final year who passed in all the paper of the courses opted can fill the application form for Degree and migration certificate.
Official Website: www.pssou.ac.in