PSSOU Admit Card 2019 – has been released for the seasonal exam December 2018. The University has released PSSOU Admit Card on the official Website, pssou.ac.in. Students can download the PSSOU Admit Card / Entry Letter from the website from this page. The Entry Letter will also be available in the study centre. To download the PSSOU Admit Card 2019 students need to select Course and Enter Name or Roll no. Students are advised to download and carry Admit Card to the exam centre. No students shall be entertained in the exam centre without the Admit Card. Check the name roll number and course mentioned on PSSOU Admit Card before downloading. Students are advised to follow the necessary instruction mentioned in the Admit Card strictly or shall not be allowed to write the Term End Exam. Check the article for PSSOU Admit Card complete information.
PSSOU Admit Card 2019
If the admit card for seasonal exam December 2019 is not available for some students on the website or in the study centre then they have to carry the photocopy of the application and visit the University. After the verification, the admit card will be provided to those students.
Admit Card: Click Here to download PSSOU Seasonal Exam December 2019 Admit Card (परीक्षा (DEC.2019) का प्रवेश पत्र)
How To Download PSSOU Admit Card 2019?
Students can click the link provided above to download the Admit Card. Follow the steps to download the Admit Card from the Official Website.
- Visit the official website, www.pssou.ac.in
- Under Current Notification and Circulars select the link for downloading from the home page
- Page will appear to search the Admit Card
- Select the course
- Enter the name or roll no.
- Click on “search” button
- Search Result will appear
- Click on Roll number
- Admit Card will appear
- Take the Print of the Admit Card.
Printed Details on PSSOU Admit Card 2019
Check the list of printed details on the admit card for seasonal exam December 2019.
- Roll No.
- Student’s Name
- Father / Husband
- Mother’s Name
- Study Centre
- Exam Centre
- Paper code and Paper Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Exam Controller signature
- Student’s Photograph
- Necessary Instructions
PSSOU Necessary Instruction Regarding Seasonal Exam
The instruction mentioned by the University is necessary to follow by the students without fail. Check the list of necessary instruction.
- Students have to enter the exam hall 30 min before the exam. Don’t sign your name anywhere in the test answer book.
- The exam will be conducted by the time schedule notified by the university
- Any kind of abusive behaviour with the exam invigilator is punishable
- Bring the Admit Card / Entrance letter every day
- Do not bring scientific calculator to the exam
- Mobile is prohibited
PSSOU Result 2019
PSSOU Result 2019 will release on the official website of Pt. Sundarlal Sharma Open University. The Students can check the result from the website and even from the study centre. The Marksheet will be available in the Study Centre. Students can collect it from their respective Study Centre. Students of the final year who passed in all the paper of the courses opted can fill the application form for Degree and migration certificate. Check PSSOU Result 2018 for complete details on Pt. Sundarlal Sharma Open University.