PUCHD Admit Card 2020 – Panjab University releases PU Admit Card online at the official website, http://www.puchd.ac.in. Students appearing for the university semester exam can download Panjab University Admit Card through the link provided on this page. Panjab University released the PUCHD Admit Card for all the eligible students. To download PU Admit Card students name, father’s name, mother’s name, and the registration number is required. PUCHD Roll Number Card is very important for appearing in the exam. No students will be entertained in the exam without the admit card. Students are advised to keep the admit card safe until the exam result is declared.
PUCHD Admit Card 2020
Students are advised to download the admit card before appearing the exam. If the students are unable to download the admit card then contact the controller of the exam. Students can check the Panjab University Date Sheet to know the exam schedules. The link to download the Panjab University admit card is provided below.
- Click Here to download admit card for BDS Students Only (October 2020)
- Click Here to download Roll No./Admit Card of Private / USOL Students, of Post Graduate Exam September 2020 (Semester System).
- Click Here to download Roll No./Admit Card of Private / USOL Students, Under Graduate Exam September 2019 (Semester System).
How to download PUCHD Admit Card 2020?
Students eligible to appear in the exam will be able to download the admit card through the link mentioned on this page. To download Panjab University Admit Card students can follow the steps will be provided to the students from the mentioned below.
Steps to download PU Admit Card
- Visit Panjab University official website, http://www.puchd.ac.in
- Click on “Download Roll Number” link available under the Menu section
- Admit Card page will open
- Click on Admit Card for Private candidates
- Now enter the candidate name, father’s name, mother’s name
- Select the class
- Enter Registration No.
- Click on Search number
- Select your name and click on admit card link
- Download the Admit Card and take the print of the same
Printed Details on PUCHD Admit Card 2020
Check the printed details on PU Admit Card.
- Candidate Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Exam Name
- Registration Number Panjab UniversityAdmit Card
- Roll No
- Subject appearing name
- Controller of signature
Importance of PUCHD Admit Card 2020
Panjab University Chandigarh Admit Card is the most important document to carry on the day of the exam. No students will be entertained in the exam without the admit card. PUCHD Admit Card holds the information of the students and the exam centre details. The Admit Card of the students is verified during the exam by the examiner. Students have to display their admit card to the examiner when asked to do so. Do not damage your Admit Card or write anything on it.
PUCHD Result 2020
Panjab University releases the result of the semester exam online. Students can check their result at the official website of Panjab University. The University releases the result in pdf. Students can check the credit earned and marks obtained in the exam from the result. The mark sheet can be obtained from the department or the controller of the exam.
Students appearing for the Panjab University Semester Exam must follow the instructions mentioned on the day of the exam.
- Report to the exam centre 30 minutes earlier before the exam starts.
- Carry the admit card and college id card on the day of the exam.
- Mobile Phone and programmable calculator are prohibited in the exam hall.
- Do not practice or involved in any kind of malpractice. If found doing so then such students will be booked under the unfair means.
Official Website: www.puchd.ac.in