Pune University Time Table 2020 has been released. Students can check SPPU Exam Time Table on this page. It is notified that Savitribai Phule Pune University has released exam timetable for First Half of the Year 2020. Unipune Exam Time Table is available in pdf format and it can be downloaded easily. Students can check Pune University Time Table to know the exam date, day, time and exam fees and also the instruction regarding the examination. A student shall be eligible to appear for the university examination if he/she put the minimum required attendance. Check the page for Pune University Time Table 2020 and notifications related to exam schedules.
Pune University Time Table 2020
Candidate appearing for the semester examination can use the timetable to know the schedule of the upcoming semester exam. The university releases the hall ticket for sem exam online. Students have to take the print of the hall ticket and appear in the exam. The result of the semester exam will release online after the examination gets over. Check the table for SPPU Time Table 2020.
Time Table: Click Here to check Pune University Time Table 2020.
Pune University Time Table 2020 – How to download?
The exam timetable is available on this page is for the exam being conducted in the month of Mar/Apr 2020. Candidate can download the schedule by clicking the link provided in the table. www.unipune.ac.in Time Table is distributed course wise which makes it easier to check the timetable. Follow the steps mentioned and download the exam schedule.
- Visit the website, unipune.ac.in
- Savitribai Phule Pune University page will appear
- Click on Examination
- Exam online page will open
- Click on “Timetables” link available under Students Section
- EXamination circular page will open
- Click on “Examination Time Table 2018 2nd Half”
- Click on the Faculty to expand it
- Click on ‘Course’ to expand it
- Click on the link to check the schedule
- Check and download it
Use of Pune University Time Table
SPPU Time Table is beneficial for the candidate studying at the university. Candidate appearing for the exam can use the timetable table for the preparation of the exam. Download the timetable and use it for the preparation of the exam. Note the exam date and time on your calendar. Check the structure of the exam date whether they clustered each other or do they have several day gaps between the exam. Use the previous question paper for the preparation of the exam.
Pune University Exam Instruction
Candidate appearing for the sem exam should follow the instruction laid below. If the candidate fails to follow the instruction then s/he shall not be allowed to appear the exam. Check the instructions.
- Candidate must report to the exam centre, 30 minutes earlier before the fixed time for the paper.
- No material is allowed inside the exam hall to avoid any kind of malpractice.
- Any request regarding change in time or any day fixed for the University exam on any ground shall be granted.
- Candidate can carry non programmable permitted.
Official Website: www.unipune.ac.in