Ranchi University is a state university located at Ranchi, Jharkhand. The University conducts the exam in annual / semester mode. Students can check the Ranchi University Exam Date for academic session 2020-21 on this page. Ranchi University Exam Routine is available in pdf format. Students can check the Ranchi University exam date pdf to know the exam date, time, day, semester, and subject name branch wise. It is important to appear for the exam as per the schedule and also follow the instructions mentioned by the university regarding the exam. Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. Check the page for Ranchi University Exam Date 2020.
Latest: The University has released the revised examination programme of B.A./B.Sc./B.Com Sem 6 CBCS.
Ranchi University Exam Date 2020
The University conducts the examination in the semester mode. Students who put minimum required attendance in a semester shall be eligible to appear for the exam. It is important to register for the university examination in the prescribed form else the students shall not be allowed to appear for the university examination. Students must carry the admit card issued by the university on the exam. Check the table for Ranch University Time Table 2020.
Time Table: Click Here to check Ranchi University Exam Routine.
|Exam Routine / Notice||Link|
|Revised examination programme of B.A./B.Sc./B.Com Sem 6 CBCS||Click Here|
|Centre change due to CDS exam of UG Sem 6 CBCS||Click Here|
|Examination programme & Centre of B.A./B.Sc./B.Com Sem 6 CBCS||Click Here|
|Filling up examination forms and fees for M.C.A sem 2 and Sem 5||Click Here|
|Examination programme for B.Sc Nursing 1,II, II Year Nd Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing||Click Here|
|Centre of Examination for B.Sc Nursing 1st, 2nd, 2nd Year Nd Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing||Click Here|
|Revised examination programme for M.A/M.Sc/M.Com Sem 4||Click Here|
|Revised date for filling up examination forms and fees for M.A/M.Sc/M.Com Sem 4||Click Here|
|Programme for practical and Viva-Voce examination of M.A in Theatra Art sem 4||Click Here|
|Filling up examination forms & fees for M.A/M.Sc Vocational Courses||Click Here|
|Programme for B.Ed. Part 2 Exam 2018-20||Click Here|
|Filling up examination form and fee of P.G. Sem 4 session 2018-20||Click Here|
|Filling up examination forms and fees for B.Ed. Part 2 Exam 2020||Click Here|
|RIMS (Fill up exam forms, Programme, Centre of PDCC exam 2019-20)||Click Here|
|Revised examination Programme and Centre of B.Tech Sem 8 exam 2020||Click Here|
|Important notice regarding online examinations||Click Here|
|On-line Examination regarding||Click Here|
How to Download Ranchi University Exam Date 2020?
Ranchi University Exam Programme is available online at the official website, http://www.ranchiuniversity.ac.in. Students can check the Ranchi University exam routine for their subject in a few simple steps. Check the steps to download Ranchi University time table 2020.
- Visit the Ranchi University official website, http://www.ranchiuniversity.ac.in.
- Ranchi University official page will appear.
- Select the “Examination” from the menu and click on the examination programme.
- Examination Programme/Filling Up forms/Centre/Registration page will appear.
- Select your programme and click on the link.
- The pdf will open. Check the exam schedule and download the same.
Printed Details on Ranchi University Exam Date 2020
Check the link of details printed on Ranchi University Exam Programmes.
- Examination Name
- Exam Date, time, day, and sittings
- Subject Name
- Paper Code
- Important Notes
Important Instructions for Students appearing for the University Examination
Students appearing for the exam are advised to follow the instructions provided in the exam programme. The instructions are provided regarding the exam programme and unfair means. Below are a few important instructions regarding the Ranchi University examination.
- Students eligible to appear for the examination should report to the assigned exam centre 15 minutes earlier before the start of the exam. No student shall be allowed inside the exam hall after the commencement of the exam.
- Carry the admit card and college id card on the day of the exam.
- Mobile Phone, programmable calculator and books or piece of paper (blank/written) are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- In the case of walkout/mass-scale use of unfair means, there will be no re-exam and the students will be awarded zero(0) marks.
- The University will not hold responsibility regarding the misprint of the exam programme in the newspaper. So, students must verify the exam schedules from the department/ college.
- Students have to give the answer in the Hindi or English script only other than language papers.
Official Website: www.ranchiuniversity.ac.in