SGGU Time Table 2021 – Shri Govind Guru University has uploaded the SGGU Time Table online at the official website. The exam time table is available in pdf format. Students can check the SGGU Exam Time Table through the link provided on this page. SGGU Time Table holds information such as exam name, date, day, time, subject, etc. The student must appear for the exam as per the date mentioned on the time table. The University shall not conduct the re-exam if the students fail to appear for the exam. It is important to carry the hall ticket on the day of the exam. Check the page for SGGU Time Table 2021.
Latest: SGGU has released programme of 1st, 2nd year MSc Nursing theory exam Jan 2021.
SGGU Time Table 2021
All the candidates must register themselves before appearing for the examination. Examination forms are available online at the official website. Students must fill the examination form in proper format and submit it along with the examination fees on or before the last date. Only the registered candidates shall be allowed to write their exams. Check out the table for SGGU Exam Time Table 2021.
|Programme of the 2nd Year M. Sc. Nursing Theory Exam Jan 2021||Click Here|
|Programme of the 1st Year M. Sc. Nursing Theory Exam Jan 2021||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check the SGGU Time Table from, sggu.ac.in.
How to Check SGGU Time Table 2021?
SGGU Time Table 2019 has been released online at the official website. Students can check the time table from the notification section or even from the ‘Examination’ menu provided on top. Follow the steps mentioned below to check the SSGU Exam Time Table 2020.
Step 1: Visit the official SGGU website, sggu.ac.in.
Step 2: Shri Govind Guru University’s official website will open.
Step 3: Go to ‘Examination’ menu and click on ‘Exam Time Table’ from the drop down list.
Step 4: Search for the exam time table link and click on it.
Step 5: Check the exam time table. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on SGGU Time Table 2021
Check out the details to be printed on SGGU Time Table.
- Exam Name
- Exam Day & Date
- Exam Time
- Subject Name and Code
- Paper Number
- Controller of Examination
Following are some important instructions that the students appearing for the University examination must follow.
- Candidates are requested to remain present at their respective place of examination, fifteen minutes before the time of commencement of the paper.
- Candidates are forbidden from taking anything except pens, pencils, rubbers, stencils, calculator and drawing instruments into the examination hall.
- Under no circumstances loan or exchange of the above materials will be allowed in the examination hall.
- Carry your admit card and valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Seating in examination hall with any electronic gadgets will be treated as Copy Case (U.F.M. Case).
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam otherwise student shall be debarred from the examination.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
Shri Govind Guru University conducts annual and semester-wise examination for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify their respective subjects and to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips regarding the examination are given below.
- Make important notes and focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Make a proper study time table and also follow it.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
- Discuss the topics with faculties or friends to clear their doubts.
SGGU Hall Ticket 2021
Shri Govind Guru University releases the SGGU Hall Ticket 2021 online at the official website. The University releases the hall ticket for the eligible students who put minimum required attendance during semesters. SGGU Hall Ticket is made available in the login portal of the University. Students need to provide their ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ under the login. Every student needs to carry the hall ticket on the day of the examination. Without the hall ticket, no student shall be entertained under any circumstances. It is also advised to keep the hall ticket safe and secure until the result is announced.
Official Website: sggu.ac.in