SGGU Time Table 2023 – Shri Govind Guru University has uploaded the SGGU Time Table online at the official website. The exam timetable is available in pdf format. Students can check the SGGU Exam Time Table through the link provided on this page. SGGU Time Table holds information such as exam name, date, day, time, subject, etc. The student must appear for the exam as per the date mentioned on the time table. The University shall not conduct the re-exam if the students fail to appear for the exam. It is important to carry the hall ticket on the day of the exam. Check the page for SGGU Time Table 2023.
Latest: SGGU has released the programme of exams to be held in June 2023.
SGGU Time Table 2023
All the candidates must register themselves before appearing for the exam. Examination forms are available online at the official website. Students must fill the exam form in proper format and submit it along with the exam fees on or before the last date. Only the registered candidates shall be allowed to write their exams. Check out the table for SGGU Exam Time Table 2023.
|Exam Name||Time Table|
|Fourth Year Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery Examination (Theory) June 2023||Click here|
|Second Year Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery Examination (Theory) June 2023||Click here|
|First Year Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery Examination (Theory) June 2023||Click here|
|Programme of the UG Semester-5 & B.Ed./PG Semester-3 Special Repeater Examination June, 2023.||Click here|
Time Table: Students can check the time table from, sggu.ac.in.
How to Check SGGU Time Table 2023?
SGGU Time Table has been released online at the official website. Students can check the time table from the notification section or even from the ‘Examination’ menu provided on top. Follow the steps mentioned below to check the SSGU Exam Time Table 2023.
- Visit the official SGGU website, sggu.ac.in.
- Shri Govind Guru University’s official website will open.
- Go to the ‘Examination’ menu and click on ‘Exam Time Table’ from the drop-down list.
- Search for the exam timetable link and click on it.
- Check the exam timetable. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on SGGU Time Table 2023
Check out the details to be printed on SGGU Time Table.
- Exam Name
- Day & Date
- Subject Name and Code
- Paper Number
- Controller of Examination
Following are some important instructions that the students appearing for the University exam must follow.
- Candidates are requested to remain present at their respective place of exam, fifteen minutes before the time of commencement of the paper.
- Candidates are forbidden from taking anything except pens, pencils, rubbers, stencils, calculators and drawing instruments into the exam hall.
- Under no circumstances loan or exchange of the above materials will be allowed in the exam hall.
- Carry your admit card and valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the exam hall.
- Seating in the exam hall with any electronic gadgets will be treated as Copy Case (U.F.M. Case).
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam otherwise student shall be debarred from the exam.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
Shri Govind Guru University conducts annual and semester-wise exams for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify in their respective subjects and to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips regarding the exam are given below.
- Make important notes and focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Make a proper study timetable and also follow it.
- Prepare from the previous year’s question paper as much as possible.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
- Discuss the topics with faculties or friends to clear their doubts.
SGGU Hall Ticket 2023
Shri Govind Guru University releases the SGGU Hall Ticket 2023 online at the official website. The University releases the hall ticket for the eligible students who put minimum required attendance during semesters. SGGU Hall Ticket is made available in the login portal of the University. Students need to provide their ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ under the login. Every student needs to carry a hall ticket on the day of the exam. Without the hall ticket, no student shall be entertained under any circumstances. It is also advised to keep the hall ticket safe and secure until the result is announced.
Official Website: sggu.ac.in