Shekhawati University Admit Card 2021 – Shekhawati University releases the PDUSU Admit Card online at the official website. Students can download the admit card through the link mentioned on this page. Shekhawati University Admit Card can be downloaded either by Challan/Form No., Main Exam Roll No., or Name & Father’s Name. Students are notified that the university releases separate admit card for both theory and practical exam. It is important to download PDUSU Admit Card and carry on the day of the exam. No students shall be entertained without Shekhawati University Admit Card in the exam. Check the page for Shekhawati University Admit Card 2021 and process to download it.
Shekhawati University Admit Card 2021
Shekhawati University has released the PDUSU Admit Card for all eligible students. It is the student’s responsibility to download the admit card. If the students fail to download the admit card then the university shall be not responsible regarding this. The admit card holds the information of the students appearing for the University annual/semester exam. Students can check PDUSU Admit Card for the exam centre name and address. Check the link provided below to download the Shekhawati University Admit Card 2021.
|BA BSc, BCom||Click Here|
|MA, MCom, MSc||Click Here|
|BBA, BCA, BSCIT||Click Here|
Admit Card: Click Here to download the UG/PG exam admit card.
How to download Shekhawati University Admit Card 2021?
Students eligible to appear for the university exam can download the PDUSU Admit Card through the link provided above. Click the link and follow the steps mentioned below.
- After clicking the Online Examination Work Page will display
- Now click on Student Panel
- Shekhawati university Admit Card 2019 | PDUSU Admit Card 2019
Click on the Admit Card to download Theory exam Admit Card and Practical Admit Card for the practical exam.
- After clicking on the Admit Card link Online Admit Card page will display
- Select UG/PG/Other Courses
- Select Class/Faculty Type
- Select Class for exam form
- Click on the “Print Admit Card” button
- Select any one option of three options
- Enter the Required details correctly
- Click on the “Proceed” button
- Candidate General Detail page will appear
- Check your Name and Father Name
- Click the link
- The Admit Card will display
- Check the printed details
- Click on “Click Here to print Admit Card link”
Printed Details on Shekhawati University Admit Card 2021
Check the printed details on Shekhawati University Admit Card.
- Exam Name
- Exam Centre Name
- Roll No
- Enrol No.
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Candidate Photograph
- Challan.Form No.
- Subjects offered for Exam
- The controller of Examination Signature
- Do not sign on the admit card after taking the print out. It has to be done in the exam centre in presence of examiner.
Importance of Shekhawati University Admit Card 2021
Shekhawati University Admit Card is the most important document to carry on the day of the exam. Without the admit card no student will be allowed to write the exam. PDUSU Admit Card holds the information such as exam centre, enroll no, students name, father’s name, mother’s name, exam centre details, photograph and controller of exam signature. Shekhawati University Admit Card will be verified by the examiner during the exam. Keep the admit card safely until the exam result is declared.
Official Website: www.shekhauni.ac.in