Siddharth University Time Table 2023 – Siddharth University has released the SUKSN timetable online on the official website, suksn.edu.in. Students appearing for the university semester / annual exam can check the Siddharth University timetable on this page. The timetable is available in pdf format. Candidates can check the exam date, day, time, subject name and paper code in the timetable pdf. It is important to carry the admit card on the day of the exam. Check the page for Siddharth University Time Table 2023.
Latest: Siddharth University has released the time table for B.Ed First & Second Year Exam 2023.
Siddharth University Time Table 2023
Students who fulfil minimum attendance criteria shall be eligible to appear for the exam. The eligible students have to submit the exam form and fess in the prescribed format. Siddharth University will issue the admit card for the students who are verified by the college through their login. It is advised to the students that it is their responsibility to check any changes or updates made in the exam timetable. Siddharth Nagar University Time Table is provided below.
|Exam Name||Time Table|
|सूचना : बी0एड0 प्रथम व द्वितीय वर्ष परीक्षा कार्यक्रम 2023||Click Here|
Time Table: Candidates can check the time table online on the website, suksn.edu.in.
How to Download SUKSN Time Table 2023?
Siddharth Nagar University Time Table releases online at the official website, suksn.edu.in. Students can check and download the timetable from its Official Portal. Follow the steps mentioned below to download the SKUSN Time Table.
- Visit the Siddharth University Official website, suksn.edu.in.
- Siddharth University official page will display.
- Go to News and Announcement section and check for the “examination time table” link.
- Click On the link to check the exam schedule.
- Check and download the time table.
Details Printed on Siddharth University Time Table 2023
Check the list of details printed on the SUKSNTime Table.
- Examination Name
- Exam Date and Day
- Subject Name / Question Paper
- Exam Centre Name
Important Instruction For Exam
Students appearing for exams have to follow some instructions or guidelines as directed by University. These instructions are important to be followed by students during the exam. If any student found disobeying the rules and guidelines might be disqualified from the exam. Below are a few instructions to follow on the day of the exam.
- Students are advised to report to the assigned exam centre at least 15 minutes before the start of the exam.
- Carry the Admit card with College ID Card
- Do not carry articles such as Mobile phones, paper, books, programmable calculators, or any other form of material relevant to the subject of the exam in which the student is appearing since it will be counted as unfair means.
- Maintain the decorum of the Exam Hall.
- Dont argue or disturb the invigilator during the Exam.
- Carry Your Own Stationery such as Pen, Pencil, Scale etc.
Siddharth University Admit Card 2023
Siddharth University releases the admit card a few days before the commencement of the exam. The admit card is made available online only for eligible students. To download the admit card students have to login through the student portal. Siddharth University Admit Card holds information such as student’s personal details, exam date, subject name, and exam centre name. The admit card is an important document to carry on the day of the exam. The admit card of each student will be verified by the examiner and after the verification, the student shall be allowed to write the exam.
Official Website: www.suksn.edu.in