SK University Time Table 2022 – Sri Krishnadevaraya University releases the SK University time table online on the official website, skuniversity.ac.in. The university uploads the timetable in pdf format. Candidates shall be able to check the SK University exam timetable on this page after the official release. The exam date, day, time, subject name, and QP code are mentioned on the SKU time table. Candidates have to appear for the exam as per the exam schedule. It is important to submit the exam form and fess. Check the page for SK University time table 2022.
SK University Time Table 2022
Candidates who fulfil the eligibility requirement shall be eligible to appear for the university examination. The University shall issue the hall ticket to the eligible students. Candidates have to collect the hall ticket from their college a few days before the exam. There shall be no re-exam if the candidate fails to appear for the university exam. Below is the link to check the SK University time table.
Time Table: Candidates can check the exam time table online on the website, skuniversity.ac.in.
How to check SK University Time Table 2022?
Sri Krishnadevaraya University uploads the exam time online. Candidates can check the exam timetable in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below and check SKU time table 2022.
- Visit the official SKU website, skuniversity.ac.in.
- Check for the schedule of examination link
- Click on the timetable link
- The exam schedule will appear in a pdf
- Check the schedule and download the same
Printed Details on SK University Time Table 2022
Below is the list of details printed on the SK University exam schedule
- Exam Time
- Exam Date & Day
- Paper Name
- QP Code
Important Instructions for the Students
Candidates who are appearing for the exam have to follow the university exam regulations. If the student fails to follow the instructions they shall be debarred from the exam. Below are a few important instructions to follow on the day of the exam.
- Report to the exam hall 15 minutes earlier to commencement of exam. Students shall be allowed in the exam hall after the commencement of the exam.
- Carry the hall ticket and valid identity card every day during the exam. Display the hall ticket when asked to do so.
- Carry your own stationery during the exam. Exchange of stationery is not allowed
- Books, written notes, and electronic gadgets are prohibited in the exam hall
- Avoid malpractice during the exam. If found doing so, students shall be booked under the unfair means
SK University Hall Ticket 2022
Sri Krishnadevaraya University releases the hall ticket on the website. The hall ticket is released for all eligible students. Candidates have to provide the hall ticket no. to download the SK University hall ticket. After downloading the hall ticket get the signature of the principal on it. The hall ticket holds the details such as student name, hall ticket no., programme name, centre name etc. It is important to carry the hall ticket on the day of the exam. Also, keep the hall ticket safe until the result is published.
Official Website: skuniversity.ac.in