Sri Krishnadevaraya University releases the examination time table online at the official website. The time table is made available online in pdf format. Students shall be able to check the SK University Time Table on this page after the official release. The examination time table holds the details such as exam name, exam day, date, time, subject name, course name, etc. Students are must register for the university exam in the prescribed format. Also, it is important to carry the hall ticket on the day of the examination. Check the page for SK University Time Table 2020.
Latest: SK University has released UG 2nd and 4th sem all courses time table November 2020.
SK University Time Table 2020
The University permits the eligible students to appear for the university exam. The eligible students have to follow the instruction regarding the exam mentioned by the invigilator in the exam hall. Also, students must avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. The changes made in exam schedules will be notified online at the official website. The link to check Sk University Time Table is provided below.
|B.Sc 2nd Sem Nov 2020||Click Here|
|B.A. 2nd Sem NOV 2020||Click Here|
|B.A. (OL) 2nd Sem Nov 2020||Click Here|
|B.Com. 2nd Sem Nov 2020||Click Here|
|B.H.M. 2nd Sem Nov 2020||Click Here|
|BBA, B MUSIC, B DANCE 2nd Sem Nov 2020||Click Here|
|B.Com 4th Sem Nov 2020||Click Here|
|B.A. 4th Sem Nov.2020||Click Here|
|B.AOL 4th Sem Nov.2020||Click Here|
|B.C.A. 4th Sem Nov 2020||Click Here|
|BHM 4th Sem Nov.2020||Click Here|
|B.Sc. 4th Sem Nov 2020||Click Here|
|4th SEM BBA, B MUSIC B DANCE Nov 2020||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check SKU Time Table 2019 from, skuniversity.ac.in.
How to check SK University Time Table 2020?
SK University Time Table are made online at the website, skuniversity.ac.in. Students can check the exam time table in few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below to check SKU Time Table.
- Visit the official SKU website, skuniversity.ac.in.
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University’s official website will open.
- Scroll down the home page and go to ‘Useful Links’.
- Click on ‘UG Exams’ link.
- Under the Notifications section, search the time table and click on it.
- Check the time table. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on SK University Time Table 2020
Check out the details to be printed on Sri Krishnadevaraya University Time Table.
- Exam Name
- Semester/ Year
- Exam Day
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Course Name
- Subject Name and Code
- Directorate of Examination
Students who are eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner. Points to be followed on the day of the examination are mentioned below:
- Students appearing for the exams must report to the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Students are advised to bring their stationery items. Exchanging of stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
Sri Krishnadevaraya University conducts annual and semester-wise examination for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify their respective subjects and to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips regarding the examination are given below:
- Study through the class notes provided by the faculty and make important notes.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Prepare from University test or class test also.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
SK University Hall Ticket 2020
SK University releases the hall ticket online at the official website. The University releases the hall ticket for the eligible students. Students can access the hall ticket from the official website. To access the SK University Hall Ticket students need to provide their ‘Hall Ticket Number’. Every student is advised to download the hall ticket before appearing for the examination. It is mandatory to carry the hall ticket on the day of the examination. The examiner shall verify SKU Hall Ticket and then allow the students to write their University exams.
Official Website: skuniversity.ac.in