SKMU Dumka Exam Date 2020 – Sido Kanhu Murmu University releases the SKMU Exam Schedule online at the official website, skmu.ac.in. The University releases the exam date in pdf format. Students will be able to check the SKMU Exam Schedule on this page after the official release. SKM University Exam Date contains exam name, day, date, sitting time, semester, paper, subject, etc. Sido Kanhu Murmu University conducts the examination for three hours. Students must register for the exam within the last date. It is equally important to carry the admit card on the day of exam.
SKMU Dumka Exam Date 2020
Students must appear for the exam as per the schedule. There shall be no re-exam if the students fails to appear for the exam. Also, it is students responsibility to check for any changes done in the exam schedule. Students must follow the instructions mentioned by the invigilator during the exam. The link to check SKNMU Exam Date is mentioned below.
Exam Date: Students can check SKM University Exam Schedule at, www.skmu.ac.in.
How to check SKMU Dumka Exam Date 2019-20?
Sido Kanhu Murmu University Exam Schedule is released online at the official website. Students can check the SKM University Exam Routine in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below to check SKMU Dumka Exam Date.
- Visit the official SKMU website, www.skmu.ac.in.
- Sido Kanhu Murmu University’s official website will open.
- Scroll down the home page and go to ‘Notice Board’.
- Click on the exam time table link.
- Click on ‘Read’ button.
- Check the exam date. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on SKMU Dumka Exam Date 2019-20
Check out the details to be printed on Sido Kanhu Murmu University Exam Schedule.
- Exam Name
- Semester/ Year
- Exam Date & Days
- Exam Time (Sitting Time)
- Controller of Examination
Students who are eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner. Points to be followed on the day of the examination are mentioned below.
- Students appearing for the exams must report to the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Carry the admit card and one valid identity card on the day of the examination.
- Students are advised to bring their stationery items. Exchanging of stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
Sido Kanhu Murmu University conducts a semester-wise examination for various courses. Some preparation tips regarding the University examination are given below:
- Study through the class notes provided by the faculty and make important notes.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Prepare from University test or class test also.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
SKMU Dumka Admit Card 2019-20
SKMU Admit Card 2019-20 releases online at the official website, www.skmuuniversity.in. The University releases the admit card for all the eligible students. To access the admit card, students need to provide their ‘Roll Number’. Students appearing for the semester examination are advised to carry printed SKMU Admit Card and one valid identity card along with them. Without the admit card, no student shall be allowed to sit in the examination hall. The examiner shall verify the admit card of all the students during the University examination. It is also advised to keep the admit card safe and secure until the result is announced.
Official Website: www.skmu.ac.in