SKMU Dumka Exam Date 2022 – Sido Kanhu Murmu University has released the SKMU programme for the semester / annual exam online on the website, skmu.ac.in. The University releases the exam date in pdf format. Candidates can check the SKMU Dumka exam date to know the exam date, day, time and subject name. The examinee has to submit the exam form and fees to appear for the university exam. It is equally important to carry the admit card on the day of the exam. Check the page for the SKMU exam date 2022.
Latest: SKMU has released the revised programme for B.Ed. Sem. 1 (2021-23) Exam 2021.
SKMU Dumka Exam Date 2022
Candidates who fulfil the university eligibility criteria shall be eligible to appear for the university exam. The eligible students have to collect the admit card from the university after the official announcement. Candidates have to appear for the exam as per the schedules. The exam is held at the assigned centre. There shall be no re-exam if the student walkout and stayout of the exam hall. Check the table for the SKMU Dumka exam programme 2022.
|Revised Programme for B.Ed. Sem. 1 (2021-23) Exam 2021||Click Here|
|Revised Programme for B.Ed. Sem. 4 Exam 2022||Click Here|
|Schedule for M.Ed. Sem 1 (2021-23) Exam. 2021||Click Here|
|Examination Programmes||Click Here|
Exam Date: Students can check SKM University Exam Schedule at, http://www.skmu.ac.in.
How to Check SKMU Dumka Exam Date 2022?
Sido Kanhu Murmu University has uploaded the exam programme online on the official website. Candidates can check the exam programme in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below and check the exam date.
- Visit the official SKMU website, http://www.skmu.ac.in.
- Sido Kanhu Murmu University’s official website will open.
- Scroll down the home page and go to ‘Notice Board’.
- Click on the exam timetable link.
- Click on the ‘Read’ button.
- Check the exam date. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on SKMU Dumka Exam Date 2022
Check the list of details printed on the Sido Kanhu Murmu University exam schedule.
- Exam Name
- Semester/ Year
- Exam Date & Days
- Exam Time (Sitting Time)
- Controller of Examination
Students who are eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner. Points to be followed on the day of the exam are mentioned below.
- Students appearing for the exams must report to the exam hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Carry the admit card and one valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Carry your own stationery items. Exchange or borrow of stationery is prohibited.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam else shall be booked under unfair means.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
Sido Kanhu Murmu University conducts a semester-wise exam for various courses. Some preparation tips regarding the University exam are given below:
- Study through the class notes provided by the faculty and make important notes.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Prepare from the previous year’s question paper as much as possible.
- Focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Follow the University tests or class tests question paper
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
SKMU Dumka Admit Card 2022
SKMU releases admit card online on the official website. Candidates can download the admit card using the roll number. SKMU admit card holds the basic details student, subject of exam and centre name. Candidates can also collect the admit card from the college. Carry the admit card and a valid identity card on the day of the exam. The admit card is verified during the exam. Keep the admit card safe until the exam result is published.
Official Website: www.skmu.ac.in