SV University Time Table 2020 – Sri Venkateswara University has released SVU Exam Time Table online at the official website, www.svuniversity.edu.in. Students can check Sri Venkateswara University Time Table on this page. The exam date, time, day, paper, QP Code, Subject Name, and released date of hall ticket can be checked from SV University Time Table. Students are advised to check the exam date and day for their subject university will not inform the students individually. The student whose academic attendance is a minimum 75% will be eligible to appear for the university end semester exam. Check the page for SV University Time Table 2020.
SV University Time Table 2020
Students eligible to appear for the university exam have to submit the exam form and prescribed fees before the last date. The University releases the hall ticket for all eligible students. For each theory paper, the exam will be conducted for three hours. All students are advised to appear for the university end semester exam according to the date prescribed by the university for their subjects. Check the table to know the exam schedules.
|UG Yearly Notification||Click Here|
|UG Application Form||Click Here|
|PG Notification 2020 FOR 2nd & 4th Sem Exam||Click Here|
|UG Examination Notification of 2nd, 4th & 6th Sem March 2020||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check SV University Time Table at svuniversity.edu.in.
How to Check SV University Time Table 2020?
Students can check the exam timetable at university official website. The process to check the SVU time table is quite simple. Follow the steps mentioned and check the exam schedules.
Steps to check SV University Time Table
- Visit SV University official website, www.svuniversity.edu.in
- The University official website will appear
- At the bottom of the click on Media link
- Latest Notification About SVU page will appear
- Check the exam name and click on the link available
- The Time Table will appear
- Click on download link to download the Exam Schedule
Notice: If the Students is unable to check the timetable online then they can check the college notice board for the exam schedule.
Printed Details on SV University Time Table 2020
Check the details printed on the SVU Exam Schedule.
- Semester Online Application Registration Date
- Last date for Submission of Online Application Form
- Hall Ticket releasing date
- Exam Time
- Exam Date
- Exam Day
- QP Code
- Subject Name
SV University Hall Ticket
Sri Venkateswara University releases the SVU Hall Ticket for all the eligible students online. Students can check the releasing date of Hall Ticket on SVU Time Table. Students must download their hall ticket before appearing for the end semester exam. The University will not provide the hall ticket to students individually. If a student fails to download their hall ticket then the university will not be responsible. Due to technical issue if the student is unable to download the hall ticket then he/she should immediately inform the controller of the examiner (CEO). Students are advised to carry the hall ticket on each day of the exam. No students shall be entertained without the hall ticket in the exam centre.
Important Instructions for Students
There is some instruction mentioned by the university related to the semester end exam. Check the instructions below.
- Report to the assigned exam centre 15 minutes earlier to exam time
- Carry the hall ticket and college id card on each day of the exam
- Mobile Phone is prohibited in the exam hall
- Paper, book, programmable calculators, or any other form of material relevant to the subject of the exam (Theory / Practical) in which the student is appearing is prohibited in the exam hall.
- Do not misbehave with the examiner during the exam.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam.
Official Website: www.svuniversity.edu.in