Telangana University Time Table 2020 has been released online at the official website. The University has released the time table in the pdf format. Students can also check Telangana University Time Table through the link mentioned on this page. TU Degree Exam Time Table holds information like exam name, exam date, time, paper number, paper title, course name, etc. Before appearing for the University examinations, the student must check Telangana University Exam Time Table. Check out the page for Telangana University Time Table 2020.
Latest: UG (CBCS) 2nd, 4th, 6th Sem (REGULAR) and 1st, 3rd, 5th Sem (BACKLOG / IMPROVEMENT ) FEE NOTIFICATION May 2020
Telangana University Time Table 2020
Students should fill the online examination form and submit to the Principal concerned on or before the last date. The application forms will not be accepted directly from any candidate or the Principal after the due date. The fee paid once cannot be refunded or adjusted for any future examination. No applications shall be accepted thereafter under any circumstances. Check out the table for Telangana University Time Table 2020.
|Exam Name||Time Table|
|UG (CBCS) 2nd, 4th, 6th Sem (REGULAR) and |
1st, 3rd, 5th Sem (BACKLOG / IMPROVEMENT ) FEE NOTIFICATION May 2020
|B.Ed. 4th Sem Practical Exam March 2020||Click Here|
|PG 1/3/5/7/9 Semester Practical Examinations Schedule – Intimation||Click Here|
|Extension of Last Date for Submission of PG 1st Sem Exam Application Forms||Click Here|
|LL.B (1,3 and 5) and LL.M(1 & 3) Semester Examination Fee Notification 2020||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check Telangana University Time Table 2020 from, www.telanganauniversity.ac.in.
How to check Telangana University Time Table 2020?
Telangana University has released the time table online at the official website. Follow the steps mentioned below to check Telangana University Time Table 2020.
Step 1: Visit the official Telangana University website, www.telanganauniversity.ac.in.
Step 2: Telangana University’s official website will open.
Step 3: Click on ‘Examination Branch’.
Step 4: Go to the ‘Notifications’ section and click on the time table link.
Step 5: Check the time table. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on Telangana University Time Table 2020
Check out the details to be printed on Telangana University Time Table.
- Exam Name
- Semester/ year
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Paper Number
- Paper Title
- Course Name
- Controller of Examination
Students who are eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner. Points to be followed on the day of the examination are mentioned below:
- Students appearing for the exams must report to the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Students are advised to bring their stationery items.
- Exchanging of stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
Telangana University conducts a semester-wise examination for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify their respective subjects and to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips regarding the examination are given below:
- Study through the class notes provided by the faculty and make important notes.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Prepare from University test or class test also.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
Telangana University Hall Ticket 2020
The University releases the hall ticket for all the eligible students. Telangana University Hall Ticket is an important document to be carried on the day of the examination. Without the admit card, no student shall be entertained. The examiner shall verify the hall ticket of every student during the examination. Every student is advised to carry the hall ticket along with one valid identity card on the day of the exam. It is advised to keep the admit card safe and secure until the result is announced.
Official Website: www.telanganauniversity.ac.in