Telangana University Time Table 2022 – Telangana University has released the TU time table online on the official website. The University has released the time table in pdf format. Candidates can check the Telangana University timetable through the link mentioned on this page. TU Degree Exam Time Table holds information like exam name, exam date, time, paper number, paper title, course name, etc. Before appearing for the University exams, the student must check the Telangana University exam time table. Check out the page for Telangana University Time Table 2022.
Latest: Telangana University has released B.Ed. 2nd & 4th sem (Regular) practical exam time table Sep 2022.
Telangana University Time Table 2022
Students should fill the online exam form and submit it to the Principal concerned on or before the last date. The application forms will not be accepted directly from any candidate or the Principal after the due date. The fee paid once cannot be refunded or adjusted for any future exam. No applications shall be accepted thereafter under any circumstances. Check out the table for Telangana University Time Table 2022.
|B.Ed. 2nd & 4th SEM (REGULAR) PRACTICAL EXAM TIME TABLE SEP 2022||Click Here|
|REVISED PG 2nd AND 4th SEM REGULAR/BACKLOG EXAM TIME TABLE SEP 2022||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check time table from, http://www.telanganauniversity.ac.in.
How to check Telangana University Time Table 2022?
Telangana University has released the time table online on the official website. Follow the steps mentioned below to check the Telangana University timetable.
- Visit the official Telangana University website, http://www.telanganauniversity.ac.in.
- Telangana University’s official website will open.
- Click on ‘Examination Branch’.
- Go to the ‘Notifications’ section and click on the time table link.
- Check the time table. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on Telangana University Time Table 2022
Check out the details to be printed on the TU degree time table.
- Exam Name
- Semester/ year
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Paper Number
- Paper Title
- Course Name
- Controller of Examination
Students who are eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner. Points to be followed on the day of the exam are mentioned below:
- Students appearing for the exams must report to the exam hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Students are advised to bring their stationery items.
- Exchanging stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student is found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
Telangana University conducts a semester-wise exam for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify for their respective subjects and enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips regarding the exam are given below:
- Study through the class notes provided by the faculty and make important notes.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Prepare from previous year’s question paper as much as possible.
- Focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Prepare for University tests or class tests also.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
Telangana University Hall Ticket 2022
The University releases the hall ticket for all the eligible students. Telangana University Hall Ticket is an important document to be carried on the day of the exam. Without the admit card, no student shall be entertained. The examiner shall verify the hall ticket of every student during the exam. Every student is advised to carry the hall ticket along with one valid identity card on the day of the exam. It is advised to keep the admit card safe and secure until the result is announced.
Official Website: www.telanganauniversity.ac.in