Thiruvalluvar University Time Table 2021 is available online on the official website. The University is conducting the exam in February 2022. Students can check the Thiruvalluvar University time table to know the exam date, time, session, paper code and paper title. The University shall allow the eligible students to appear for the exam. It is important to apply for the annual / semester exam. Students have to appear for the exam as per the schedules mentioned. Check the page for Thiruvalluvar University Time Table 2021.
Latest: Thiruvalluvar University has released exam time table Nov-Dec 2021.
Thiruvalluvar University Time Table 2021-22
Students who have registered for the university semester exam shall be eligible to appear for the exam. Thiruvalluvar University releases the hall ticket for all the eligible students. It is important to carry the hall ticket and valid identity proof on the day of the exam. Check the table for TVU Time Table 2021.
|Exam Name||Time Table|
|Exam Time Table Nov-Dec 2021||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check the time table online at, tvu.edu.in.
How to Download Thiruvalluvar University Time Table 2021-22?
TVU Time Table is available online at the official website, tvu.edu.in. Students eligible to appear for the university semester exam can check and download the Thiruvalluvar University Exam Time Table in a few simple steps. Below are the steps to check the time table.
- Visit the Website, tvu.edu.in.
- Thiruvalluvar University official page will display.
- Select Examination form the menu and click on “Examination Time Table”.
- Examination Time Table page will display.
- Check for the “Nov 2021 Time Table” and click on the link
- The exam time table will appear.
- Check the examination schedules and download the same
Printed details on Thiruvalluvar Univerity Time Table 2021-22
Check the list of details mentioned on the TVU Exam Time Table.
- Examination Name
- Exam Time
- Exam Date & Session
- Paper Code
- Title of Paper
Important Instructions Regaridng the exam for Students
Below is important guidelines mentioned by the university for the students appearing for the semester exam.
- Report to the exam hall 15 minutes before the commencemnet of exam.
- Carry the hall ticket and valid ID proof on the day of the exam. No student will be entertained without the hall ticket.
- Do not exchange the answer booklet during the exam.
- Mobile, books, note books, study materials is strictly prohibited in the exam hall.
- Students shall be disqualifed from the exam if found invoved in any kind of malpractice.
Thiruvalluvar University Hall Ticket 2021
Thiruvalluvar University Hall Ticket is an important document to carry on the day of the exam. The University releases the hall ticket for all the eligible students. The hall ticket is released a few days before the commencement of the exam. Students have to take the print of the hall ticket and appear at the assigned centre. It is also advised to check for all the printed details mentioned on the hall ticket. In case of any discrepancy in the hall ticket students should immediately inform the Controller of Examination (COE). Students must display the hall ticket when asked to do so. It is advised to keep the hall ticket safe until the exam result is announced. A print copy of the hall ticket shall be required while applying for the revaluation of the answer script.
Official Website: www.tvu.edu.in