Tamil Nadu Dr J. Jayalalithaa Music and Fine Arts University releases the exam time table online at the official website. The University uploads the time table in pdf format. Students shall be able to check the TNMFAU time table on this page after the official release. The exam date, session, time, paper code and the subject name is mentioned on TNMFAU time table. The University conducts the exam for three hours. Students must register for the university examination. Check the page for TNMFAU time table 2020.
TNMFAU Time Table 2020
Students are advised to fulfil the minimum required attendance to get allowed for writing the exam. There shall not be any re-exam if the students fail to appear for the exam, so students are advised to report to the exam hall as per the schedule mentioned. Students must avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. Below is the link to check TNMFAU Time Table.
Time Table: Students can check TNMFAU time table at the website, tnmfau.ac.in.
How to Check the TNMFAU Time Table 2020?
The University uploads the exam time table at the official website. Students can check the exam schedules in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below and check the exam schedules.
- Visit the URL, tnmfau.ac.in.
- TNMFAU official page will appear
- Scroll down the home page and go to the ‘Notice Board’ or ‘News & Events’.
- Search for the time table link and click on it.
- Open the Time Table. Check the time table for your course.
- Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on TNMFAU Time Table 2020
Check out the list of printed details on the TNMFAU Time Table.
- Exam Name
- Semester / Year
- Exam Date & Day
- Exam Time
- Subject Name and Code
- Exam Session
- Signature of Controller of Examination
Important Instructions for Students
Students who are eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner. Points to be followed on the day of the examination are mentioned below:
- Report to the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Carry your admit card and valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Students are advised to bring their stationery items. Exchanging of stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
TNMFAU conducts a semester-wise examination for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify their respective subjects and to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips regarding the examination are given below:
- Study through the class notes provided by the faculty.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Once you are done with the preparation then go for the previous year question papers.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Make important notes.
- Focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
- Discuss the topics with faculties or friends to clear the doubts.
TNMFAU Admit Card 2020
The University releases the TNMFAU admit card for all the eligible students. Admit Card is an important document for all the students to be carried on the day of the exam. Students are advised to carry the printed admit card along with one valid identity card on the day of the examination. The examiner will verify the admit card of all the students during the examination. Without the admit card, students are not allowed to enter the examination hall and write the exam. It is advised to keep the admit card safe and secure for future use.
Official Website: tnmfau.ac.in