TNMGRMU Result 2021 – The Tamil Nadu Dr M.G.R. Medical University releases the TNMGRMU Result online at the official website, tnmgrmu.ac.in. Students can check Dr MGR Medical University’s results through the link mentioned on this page. To check the result and marks statement ‘students register no.’ is required. The online result is just for immediate information and the university shall not accept responsibility and liability. Students securing the minimum passing marks shall be considered to pass the exam. Check the page for TNMGRMU Result 2021–22.
Latest: TNMGRMU has released the result of the M.B.B.S. 1st Year Feb 2022 Exam.
TNMGRMU Result 2021-22
Students are advised to verify and ensure the correctness of facts or Allied Health Science information from the University. The result page can be viewed only for fifteen days from the date of publication. After the declaration of results, students are allowed to apply for a photocopy of answer scripts. The student should apply within 15 days from the dates of publication of results along with the prescribed fee. The link to download the Tamil Nadu Dr M.G.R. Medical University Result is mentioned below.
- Click Here to check the Medical Examination Result.
- Click Here to check Dental Examination Result.
- Click Here to check the AYUSH Exam Result.
- Click Here Allied Health Science Examination Result.
Dr MGR Medical University Semester Exam Result – (List of Released Result)
|Exam Result||Release Date|
|M.B.B.S. 1st Year Feb 2022 Exam||07 Apr 2022|
|B.D.S. Final Year Aug 2021||11 Mar 2022|
|Allied Health Science|
|B.Sc. Nursing Final Year Aug 2021||22 Feb 2022|
How to Download TNMGRMU Result 2021-22?
Tamil Nadu Dr M.G.R. Medical University Result is available online at the official website. Students can follow the steps mentioned to download the TNMGRMU Result.
Step 1: Visit the official TNMGRMU website, http://www.tnmgrmu.ac.in.
Step 2: TNMGRMU official page will open.
Step 3: Click on ‘Results’ and select the course-wise result from the dropdown list.
Step 4: Read the instructions and then click on the result link mentioned on the Result page.
Step 5: Enter your registration number and select the month & year of the exam. Click on ‘View Results’.
Step 6: Check the result. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on TNMGRMU Result 2021-22
Check the list of the details to be printed on Tamil Nadu Dr M.G.R. Medical University Result.
- Exam Name
- Student’s name
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Subject name
- Grade/ Result
Photocopy of Answer Scripts
TNMGRMU provides the opportunity to all the candidates of UG and PG courses to apply for the issue of the photocopy of the answer scripts. The guidelines for the issue of the photocopy of the answer scripts are mentioned below:
- Photocopy of the answer scripts is permissible only for those candidates who have passed the clinical/Practical exam.
- Revaluation of answer papers is not permissible as per the University rules in force.
- Application forms for the issue of a photocopy of answer scripts are available online at the official website.
- The application for the photocopy of answer sheets should reach the University within the stipulated date, which will be informed at the time of publications of results on the website.
- The the application should be sent through the head of the Institution.
- All those applications received from the candidates directly by the University will summarily reject and further communication will not be entertained.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected.
- Fees of Rs. 1000/- per paper may be remitted to the University through RTGS/NEFT towards the issue of photocopy of Answer Script for each paper.
- If the theory paper contains Section A & Section B or Paper I & Paper-II, the fees should be paid separately for each A & B sections or Paper I & Paper II separately.
- The fees once paid will not be refunded on any account.
- Xerox copy of the statement of marks should be enclosed along with the application.
- The applications should be sent only in the prescribed form.
The Tamil Nadu Dr M.G.R. Medical University was established in the year 1987. It is located in Chennai (formerly Madras) in the State of Tamil Nadu, South India. TNMGRMU is one of the premier Medical Universities named after the former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, (late) Hon. Dr M.G.Ramachandran (M.G.R) is the second largest Health Sciences University in India. The University offers various UG, PG and PG Diploma courses in Medical, Dental, Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy, Allied Health Sciences, Post Doctoral Fellowship, and Distance Education Programmes. There are 819 affiliated institutions of the University and has seven teaching departments.
Official Website: www.tnmgrmu.ac.in