TNTEU Time Table 2023 – Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University has released the TNTEU Time Table online at the official website. The University conducts the UG and PG exam. Students shall be able to check TNTEU Time Table through the link mentioned on this page after the official release. The University releases the time table in pdf format. TNTEU Time Table holds the details such as exam date, time, session, subject name and code. Students must submit the exam form and fees within the date mentioned by the university. It is also important to carry on the hall ticket on the day of the exam. Check out the page for TNTEU Time Table 2023.
Latest: TNTEU has released the time table for degree examination Aug 2023.
TNTEU Time Table 2023
Students must fulfil the minimum required attendance to get allowed to write the exam. There shall not be any re-exam if the students fail to appear for the exam, so it is advised to appear for the exam as per the schedule. It is also advised that students must avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. The link to check TNTEU Time Table is mentioned below.
|TIME TABLE – B.Ed/B.Ed(Spl.Edn)/M.Ed/M.Ed(Spl.Edn) – (Non-Semester) Degree Examinations, August 2023||Click here|
|Time Table for B.Ed/B.Ed(Spl.Edn)/M.Ed/M.Ed(Spl.Edn) Degree Examinations, August 2023||Click here|
Time Table: Students can check the TNTEU Time Table at, tnteu.ac.in.
How to Check TNTEU Time Table 2023?
Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University releases the exam time table online at the website, tnteu.ac.in. Students can download the TNTEU Time Table in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below to check the TNTEU Time Table
- Visit the official TNTEU website, tnteu.ac.in.
- Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University official page will open.
- Go to the ‘Notifications’ section and click on ‘Circulars’.
- Search the Time Table link and click on it.
- Check the time table. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on TNTEU Time Table 2023
Check out the list of printed details on the TNTEU Time Table.
- Exam Name
- Semester / Year
- Exam Date & Day
- Exam Time
- Subject Name and Code
Students who are eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner. Points to be followed on the day of the examination are mentioned below:
- Report to the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Carry your admit card and valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Students are advised to bring their stationery items. Exchanging of stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
TNTEU conducts annual exams for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify their respective subjects and to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips regarding the exam are given below:
- Study through the class notes provided by the faculty.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Make a proper study time table and also follow it.
- Once you are done with the preparation then go for the previous year question papers.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Make important notes.
- Focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
- Discuss the topics with faculties or friends to clear their doubts.
TNTEU Hall Ticket 2023
The University releases the hall ticket online at the official website. TNTEU Hall Ticket is released only for eligible students. The hall ticket is an important document for all the students to be carried on the day of the exam. The admit card hol1s information like the student’s name, roll number/ registration number, subject name, etc. Without the admit card, students are not allowed to enter the exam hall. The examiner will verify the admit card of all the students. Students must download the admit card and keep it safe and also carry it along with a college id card on the day of the exam.
Official Website: www.tnteu.ac.in