Tripura University Date Sheet 2020 – Tripura Univerity releases the exam time table online at the official website, tripurauniv.ac.in. Candidates can check Tripura University Exam Routine from this page. The exam notification, exam date, time, subject, paper code, the title of the paper, and exam centre can be checked from Tripura University Time Table. To appear in the university semester exam candidates must submit the exam form and the exam fees. The University issues the admit card for all the eligible candidates. It is important to carry the admit card along with the valid id card on the day of the exam. Check the page for Tripura University Date Sheet new updates.
Latest: Tripura University has released the notification regarding 3 Years Degree Programme 4th sem (only for 6th Sem Students’ Back Papers) Online Exam 2020.
Tripura University Date Sheet 2020
Students appearing for the semester exam should reach the exam hall 15 minutes earlier before the time and also carry the admit card to the exam. The result of the semester exam releases online. Below is the link to check the Tripura University date sheet.
|Notification Regarding Examination Schedule (Re-Scheduled) of MA 1st & 3rd Sem Exam 2019 (through Online) under DDE, TU.||Click Here|
|Notification regarding UG practical exam 2020 of 2nd & 4th Sem (only for 6th Sem students’ back papers)||Click Here|
|Notification regarding 3 Years Degree Programme 4th sem (only for 6th Sem Students’ Back Papers) Online Exam 2020||Click Here|
|Updated Notification regarding Exam Schedule & Guideline of MA 1st & 3rd Sem Exam 2019 (through Online) under DDE, TU||Click Here|
|Notification regarding re-schedule of 6th Sem Three year Degree (General and Honours) Online Exam 2020||Click Here|
|Programme schedule of 2nd & 4th Sem (Only for 6th Semester Students’ back papers) Online Examination 2020||Click Here|
|Programme of 6th Sem of 3rd Year Degree ( General and Honours) Online Exam 2020||Click Here|
|Notice regarding postponed of collection of Exam fee for General Degree Colleges||Click Here|
|Guidelines on TDP/TDPH Exam 2020 and Manual Response Form for Soft-Skill Subjects||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check the Tripura University Exam Routine at, http://www.tripurauniv.in.
How to Check Tripura University Time Table 2020?
Click the links provided in the table and check the Time Table. Students can even visit the website of Tripura University and follow the steps to download the Time Table.
- Visit the Website, tripurauniv.in.
- Tripura University Home Page will appear.
- Scroll down the page and click on ‘Examination News’.
- Exam notification page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the notification to know the exam notice and commencement date.
Printed Details on Tripura University Time Table 2020
Students can check the list of printed details on Tripura University Time Table.
- Examination name
- Exam Commencing Date
- Form submission dates
- Exam Fees
The following are some important instructions that the students appearing for the University examination must follow.
- Candidates are requested to remain present at their respective place of examination, 15 minutes before the time of commencement of the paper.
- Candidates coming after the commencement of the exam shall not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Candidates are forbidden from taking anything except pens, pencils, rubbers, stencils, calculators and drawing instruments into the examination hall.
- Under no circumstances, a loan or exchange of the above materials will be allowed in the examination hall.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Seating in the examination hall with any electronic gadgets will be treated as Copy Case (U.F.M. Case).
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam otherwise student shall be debarred from the examination.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
Tripura University conducts semester-wise examinations for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify their respective subjects and to enter into the next higher semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips regarding the examination are given below.
- Make important notes and focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Make a proper study time table and also follow it.
- Prepare from the previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
- Practice from University Test or Class Test.
Tripura University Admit Card 2020
Tripura University releases the admit card for the semester examination on the official website. To download the admit card students need to select the session, Course Name and enter Roll no. The admit card is provided to the students who are eligible for the semester examination. Tripura University Admit Card is very important to carry on the day of each examination. The admit card is verified in the exam hall by the examiner. Students without Tripura University Admit Card will not be allowed to appear for the semester examination. So make sure to download the admit card within the prescribed date.
Official Website: www.tripurauniv.in