UHSR Date Sheet 2023 – Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak releases the UHSR date sheet online at the official website, uhsr.ac.in. Students can check the Pt BD Sharma University date sheet on this page after the official announcement. The University uploads the date sheet in pdf format. Students can check the UHSR Date Sheet to know the exam date, day, and time subject-wise. Check the page for UHSR Date Sheet 2023.
UHSR Date Sheet 2023
Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University allows eligible students to appear for the exam. The student is considered eligible to appear for the university exam if he/she puts the minimum required attendance. The eligible students have to register for the exam by submitting the exam form and fees within the last date. The University issues the admit card to all eligible students. It is important to carry the admit card on the day of the exam. The exam will conduct as per the schedule. Below is the Pt BD Sharma University Date Sheet.
Date Sheet: Students can check the date sheet at, uhsr.ac.in.
How to Check UHSR Date Sheet 2023?
University of Health Sciences Rohtak Date Sheet is available online. Students appearing for the university exam can check the UHSR Date Sheet in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned and check the UHSR Date Sheet.
- Visit the official website, uhsr.ac.in
- Pt Bhagwat Sharma University official page will display.
- Select the Exam link from the menu.
- UHSR “Examination” page will display
- Check the table for the theory / practical exam date sheet. Click the link to check the date sheet.
- UHSR Date Sheet will display in pdf format.
- Check the schedules and download the same
Printed Details on UHSR Date Sheet 2023
Check the list of details printed on the University of Health Science Rohtak Date Sheet.
- Exam Name, Time
- Exam Date / Day
- Subject Name
- Important Notes
Important Guidelines for Students appearing for the Exams
Students appearing for the exam must follow the exam guidelines mentioned by the university on the day of the exam. Below are a few important guidelines.
- Report to the assigned exam centre 15 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Carry the admit card and valid id proof on the day of the exam.
- Do not write anything that discloses the identification in the answer book except the roll no. Disclose of the identification is tantamount to unfair means.
- Before answering the questions ensure that the provided question paper is correct. No complaint shall be entertained after the exam regarding this.
- Mobile phones or any electronic device are not allowed in the exam hall.
Official Website: www.uhsr.ac.in