Utkal University Time Table 2020 has been released online at the official website, uuems.in. The University has released the exam time table for annual and CBCS semester examinations. Students can also check Utkal University Time Table through the link mentioned on this page. UU Time Table is available in the pdf format. Students can check the exam time table to know the exam name, exam day, date, time, subject and paper, etc. Check out the page for Utkal University Time Table 2020.
Latest: Utkal University has released revised programme for the incomplete final university exam (Old Course back) of 3 Year Degree course in Arts/Sc./Commerce (General and Honours) 2020.
Utkal University Time Table 2020
Before appearing for the examination, students must register themselves for the University exam. The examination forms are available online at the official website. Eligible students must fill the examination form and submit it along with the examination fees on or before the last date. No applications shall be accepted thereafter under any circumstances. Check the table for Utkal University Exam Time Table.
|Exam Name||Time Table|
|Online 4th Sem Regular & Back Exam 2020||Click Here|
|Revised Programme for the incomplete final university exam (Old Course back) of |
3 Year Degree course in Arts/Sc./Commerce (General and Honours) 2020
|Progrmme for +3 CBCS 4th & 2nd Sem (Back) Exam 2020||Click Here|
|Instruction to candidates for appearing The +3 6th Sem Reg/Back Exam 2020||Click Here|
|+3 CBCS 6th Semester (Regular & Back) 2020||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check Utkal University Time Table 2019-20 from, uuems.in.
How to Check Utkal University Time Table 2020?
Utkal University has released the time table online at the official website. Follow the steps mentioned below to check Utkal University Time Table 2019-20.
Step 1: Visit the official Utkal University Examination Management System website, uuems.in.
Step 2: Utkal University’s EMS official website will open.
Step 3: Go to ‘Recent Notice’ section and click on the time table link.
Step 4: Check the time table. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on Utkal University Time Table 2020
Check out the details to be printed on Utkal University Exam Time Table.
- Exam Name
- Time Schedule
- Exam Day
- Exam Date
- Subject and Paper
- Controller of Examination
Following are some important instructions that the students appearing for the University examination must follow.
- Candidates are requested to remain present at their respective place of examination, 30 minutes before the time of commencement of the paper.
- Candidates coming after the commencement of the exam shall not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Candidates are forbidden from taking anything except pens, pencils, rubbers, stencils, calculator and drawing instruments into the examination hall.
- Under no circumstances, loan or exchange of the above materials will be allowed in the examination hall.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Seating in examination hall with any electronic gadgets will be treated as Copy Case (U.F.M. Case).
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam otherwise student shall be debarred from the examination.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
Utkal University conducts annual and CBCS examinations for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify their respective subjects and to enter into the next higher semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips regarding the examination are given below.
- Make important notes and focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Make a proper study time table and also follow it.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
- Practice from University Test or Class Test.
Utkal University Admit Card 2020
Utkal University Admit Card releases online at the official website. The University releases the admit card for the semester examination. Students can access Utkal University Admit Card by providing the required credentials. Every student appearing for the examination must carry the admit card on each day of the exam. It is also important to carry one valid identity card also on the exam day. Students shall be able to download the admit card if they have submitted the exam fees. No student shall be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card.
Official Website: utkaluniversity.nic.in