Vidyasagar University Admit Card 2019 – Vidyasagar University releases the admit card for the semester exam online at the website, www.vidyasagar.ac.in. Students will be able to download the Vidyasagar University Admit Card through the link mentioned in this page. The University releases the admit card for all the eligible students. Students need to provide “Roll Number, Registration No. & Year” to download Vidyasagar University Admit Card. Check all the printed details mentioned on the admit card and take the print of the same. It is informed the university shall not provide the admit card individually. Students must carry the admit card on the day of the exam. Check the page for Vidyasagar University Time Table 2019.
Vidyasagar University Admit Card 2019
The University conducts the examination in semester mode. The eligible students must download the admit card before appearing for the exam. If the eligible students faces any issues while downloading the admit card then inform the Controller of Examination (COE). No students shall be entertained without the admit card on the day of the exam. It also advised to check the exam routine and appear as per the schedule. The link to download the Vidyasagar University Admit Card 2019 is mentioned below.
Admit Card: Students can download Vidyasagar University Admit Card from Uni-Track.
How to download Vidyasagar University Admit Card 2019?
Students can download Vidyasagar University Admit Card through this page. Follow the steps mentioned to download the Vidyasagar University admit Card.
Step 1. Visit the Vidyasagar University Website.
Step 2. Home Page of the University of Vidyasagar University will appear.
Step 3. Scroll the Home Page and check Notice Board.
Step 4. Select the link for Admit Card.
Step 5. You will be redirected to the website, “Uni-Track”
Step 6. Enter the Required Credentials i.e. Roll, Number, Registration No. & Year.
Step 7. Check and download the Vidyasagar University Admit Card.
Details Mentioned on Vidyasagar University Admit Card
The following details are mentioned on Vidyasagar University Admit Card.
- Name of Student
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Exam Centre Name & Address
- Name of Institute / College
- Subject Name & Code
- Exam Date and Day
- Controller of Examination seal
- Important Instructions
Important instructions for Examinations
- The examination rooms/hall will be opened 30 minutes before the commencement of examination.
- Candidates must show, on-demand, the Admit Card & College Identity Card for admission in the examination hall. A candidate who does not possess the admit card issued by the University, will not be permitted to appear for examination.
- A candidate who comes after the commencement of examination shall not be permitted to appear for the examination
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual materials, calculators, slide rule, log tables, electronic watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, pager or any other device except Admit Card/Hall Ticket & College Identity Card inside the examination hall.
- Ten minutes before the commencement of the paper, answer sheet shall be provided to each candidate
Vidyasagar University Result
Vidyasagar University Result releases online at the website, exametc.com. Students will be able to check Vidyasagar University Result 2019 by entering their Roll. No. Students who appeared for the semester/ annual examination will be able to check their Result. Students also have the facility to check Vidyasagar University Result through SMS. To check the result through SMS, students will be required to provide their Name, Mobile No., City and Roll No. Vidyasagar University Result will be announced within a month after the completion of the Exam.
Official Website: www.vidyasagar.ac.in