No. of seats available for Undergraduate students
- Boys Hostel : 600 Students
- Girls Hostel : 100 Students
For boys hostels, 4 students would be accommodated in one room currently during first & second year and in Girls Hostel 2 students would be accommodated for the first & second year. Hostel rooms are equipped with one study table, chair, cot / bunk bed (size 2?’ x 6′) and shelf / cupboard for each student with sufficient number of ceiling fans and tube lights.
1) Hostel Fees
2) Download the Undertaking(s), Hostel admission form (2 pages), take printout on one paper (front & back), fill the complete details. The form with undertaking must be signed by student as well as parent.
3) Deposit the Hostel Admission Form alongwith the requisite fees in form of DD to the Hostel Section, Ground Floor, Old Library Building, VNIT, Nagpur
4) Students would be allowed to stay in the rooms allotted to them w.e.f. 18th July, 2011.
5) For students who are reporting outside the working hours of the Institute, they can directly go to the hostel / room and complete the office formalities next day.
6) Hostel admission is confirmed only after depositing the hostel form and DD at Hostel section.
7) Keeping personal furniture is not allowed in the hostel.
8) Parents, relatives, friends are not allowed to stay in the hostel with students.
9) Students are required to open a savings bank account at SBI, VRCE branch, Nagpur or Canara Bank, VNIT Branch, Nagpur.
10) Various items to be brought in / required to be purchased : ? Mattress of size 2? x 6′
- Bed sheets
- Bucket & mug
- Other items as required for personal use
For any other information, please contact
Asst. Registrar (Hostel)
Ground Floor, Administrative Building
VNIT, Nagpur 440011
Phone : (0712) 2801373, 2801233 Fax : (0712) 2801111