WBSCTE Exam Routine 2021 – West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development releases the WBSCTE exam programme online at the official website, website.co.in. Students can check the WBSCTE exam routine on this page after the official released. The exam date, time, day subject wise for various disciplines are mentioned on the WBSCTE exam time table. The University conducts the exam twice a year in the semester system. It is important to register for the exam by submitting the exam form and fees on or before the last date. Check the page for WBSCTE Exam Routine 2021.
Latest: WBSCTE has released the Pending exam schedule of 6th sem Diploma students in Engineering & Technology/Architecture/MOPM (Academic Session 2020-21).
WBSCTE Exam Routine 2021
The Board releases the admit card for all the eligible students online at the official website. It is important to download the admit card before appearing for the exam. Students must download the admit card in prior so that they can request for any correction if required. No request shall be requested on the day of the exam. It is equally important to follow the instruction mentioned by the Board regarding the exam and avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. Check the table for WBSCTE Exam Time Table 2021.
|Exam Name||Exam Routine|
|Pending exam schedule of 6th sem Diploma students in Engineering & Technology/Architecture/MOPM (Academic Session 2020-21)||Click Here|
|Programme for the Diploma in Pharmacy Part 1 Exam, August 2021 [For Regular & Casual Students]||Click Here|
|Programme for the External Exam of Theoretical Subjects (EiOM – August 2021) for 3DAG, PDME, PDPC, ADIS, ADFSM, HRDLW & DVOC||Click Here|
Exam Routine: Students can check exam routine online at the official website of the board, webscte.co.in
How to Check the WBSCTE Exam Routine 2021?
WBSCTE exam routine releases the online. Students can check the exam routine in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below and check the exam schedules.
- Visit the official WBSCTE website, webscte.co.in.
- WBSCTE official page will open.
- Go to the ‘Important Notification’ section. Search for the exam routine link.
- Click on the exam routine link.
- WBSCTE Exam Routine will open in a new tab.
- Check the exam routine. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on WBSCTE Exam Routine 2021
Check out the list of printed details on the WBSCTE Exam Routine.
- Exam Name
- Exam Date & Day
- Subject Name and Code
- Semester / year
- Sr. Administrative Officer’s Signature
Students who are eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner. Points to be followed on the day of the examination are mentioned below:
- Report to the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- You are required to comply with the directions given by the head invigilator at the exam venue.
- Carry your admit card and valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Ensure the question paper provided is correct or not, before writing your exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Students are advised to bring their own stationery items. Exchanging of stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
WBSCTE conducts examination for various Diploma, STVT,and BOCE courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify their respective subjects and to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips for students are given below:
- Practice previous year question papers as many as possible.
- Study from best and good books as referred by the faculty.
- Discuss the topics with faculties or friends to clear their doubts.
- Make important notes.
- Take the help of your faculties and prepare proper notes.
- Prepare yourself according to the syllabus.
WBSCTE Admit Card 2021
WBSCTE Admit card is released by the board online at the official website, webscte.co.in. The Board releases the admit card for the students who are eligible to appear for the exam. The admit card is an important document for all the students to carry on each day of the exam. The examiner will verify the admit card of all the students. Without the admit card, students are not allowed to enter the exam hall. Students must download the admit card and carry them on the day of the exam. It is advised to keep the admit card safe and secure until the exam result is announced
Official Website: webscte.co.in