West Bengal University of Health Sciences has released the exam schedule for various courses online at the official website, wbuhs.ac.in. Students can check the WBUHS exam routine 2023 on this page. The University conducts the exam in semester mode. WBUHS Exam Schedule is available in pdf format. The exam date, time, subject name and venue are mentioned on the WBUHS Exam Schedule 2023. Students must register for the semester examination before the exam is scheduled. It is equally important to carry the admit card on the day of the exam. Check the page for WBUHS Exam Schedule 2023.
Latest: WBUHS has released the schedule for the exam to be held in September-October 2023.
WBUHS Exam Schedule 2023
Students can apply for the exam online. The University issues the admit card to all eligible students. Appearing students must report to the exam centre as per the schedule. Students must follow the instruction mentioned by the invigilator during the exam. Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. Students booked under UFM shall be disqualified from the exam and the result of such students shall be withheld. Check the table for WBUHS Exam Time Table 2023.
WBUHS – Schedules for Examination
|Revised Schedule of 3rd BAMS September-October 2023 Examination||Click here|
|Revised Schedule of 4th BUMS September-October, 2023 Examination||Click here|
|Schedule of M.Phil CP Part-II October,2023 Examination||Click here|
|Schedule of Examination of 3rd Professional MBBS Part II Examinations, March-April, 2024 (Old Regulation)||Click here|
|Revised Schedule of 2nd BHMS (New Regulation)September-October, 2023 Theoretical Examination||Click here|
Exam Schedule: Students can check WBUHS Exam Schedule at, wbuhs.ac.in.
How to Check WBUHS Exam Schedule 2023?
West Bengal University of Health Sciences Exam Schedule is available online. Students can check the WBUHS exam routine in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below and check the WBUHS exam time table.
- Visit the official WBUHS website, wbuhs.ac.in.
- West Bengal University of Health Sciences’ official website will open.
- Select the ‘Examination’ button provided on top of the home page.
- Click on ‘Schedule For Exam/Review Etc.’.
- Click on the required exam schedule.
- Check the exam schedule. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on WBUHS Exam Schedule 2023
Check the list of printed details on the WBUHS time table.
- Exam Name
- Exam Day & Date, Time
- Exam Venue
- Controller of Examination
Students who are eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner. Some points to be followed on the day of the exams are mentioned below:
- Students appearing for the exams must report to the exam hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Students are advised to bring their stationery items. Exchanging of stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- The pager/ mobile phone/ any other electronic communication device is not allowed in the Exam Centre.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
- Before answering the question paper, the candidate should ensure that they have been supplied the correct question paper. Complaints in this regard, if any, shall not be entertained after the exam.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
The West Bengal University of Health Sciences conducts the exam for various courses. Some preparation tips regarding the exam are given below:
- Study through the class notes provided by the faculty and make important notes.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Prepare from University test or class test also.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
WBUHS Admit Card 2023
West Bengal University of Health Sciences issues the admit card for every eligible student. It is mandatory to carry the original WBUHS Admit Card and one valid identity card on the day of the exam. No student shall be allowed to enter the exam hall without WBUHS Admit Card. The examiner shall verify the admit card of every student during the exam. It is advised to keep the admit card safe and secure until the result is announced.
Official Website: wbuhs.ac.in