West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS) has released the exam schedule for various courses online at the official website, wbuhs.ac.in. The University conducts the exam in semester mode. WBUHS Exam Schedule is available in pdf format. Students can check the WBUHS exam routine 2021on this page. The exam date, time, subject name and venue is mentioned on the WBUHS Exam Schedule. The University shall permit the eligible students to appear for the exam. Students must register for the semester exam. It is equally important to carry the admit card on the day of the exam. Check the page for WBUHS Exam Schedule 2021.
Latest: WBUHS has released the schedule Of DM M.Ch. Exams, August 2022.
WBUHS Exam Schedule 2021
Students can apply for the exam online. The University issues the admit card to all the eligible students. Appearing students must report to the exam centre as per the schedule. Students must follow the instruction mentioned by the invigilator during the exam. Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. Students booked under UFM shall be disqualified from the exam and the result of such students shall be withheld. Check the table for WBUHS Exam Time Table 2021.
WUHS – Schedules for Examination
|Schedule Of DM MCh Exams, Aug 2022||Click Here|
|Schedule of 2nd Professional MBBS Exams Sep, 2022||Click Here|
|Schedule of Post Graduate Degree/Diploma Exams May-June, 2022||Click Here|
|Schedule of Final BPT, BPO, BOT Dec 2021– Jan 2022 Exam||Click Here|
|Schedule of 2nd BPT, BPO, BOT Dec 2021 Exam||Click Here|
|Schedule of M.Sc Nursing Part 1 Dec 2021 Exam||Click Here|
|Schedule of Post Basic BSc Nursing Part 1 Dec 2021– Jan 2022 Exam||Click Here|
|Schedule of 4th BUMS, Dec 2021 Exam||Click Here|
|Schedule of 2nd Professional MBBS Exams May-June, 2022||Click Here|
|Schedule of Exam of 3rd Professional MBBS Part-2 Exams, March-April, 2022||Click Here|
|Schedule of 3rd Professional MBBS Part-1 Exams April- May 2022||Click Here|
|Schedule of 1st Professional MBBS Exam Jan-Feb, 2022 (New & Old Regulations)||Click Here|
|SCHEDULE OF 3RD BHMS (NEW & OLD REGULATION) NOV-DEC, 2021 PRACTICAL INCLUDING ORAL EXAM||Click Here|
|SCHEDULE OF 4th BHMS (NEW REGULATION) NOV-DEC 2021THEORETICAL EXAM||Click Here|
|Schedule of BMLT 1st, 2nd and 3rd Year Dec 2021 Exam||Click Here|
|Schedule of DM/M.Ch Exam Nov-Dec 2021||Click Here|
|Schedule of MDS Final Exam Nov 2021(Old Regulations)||Click Here|
|Schedule of MDS Part 2 Exam Nov 2021||Click Here|
|Revised Schedule of 4th Professional BDS Nov-Dec, 2021 Exam||Click Here|
|Revised Schedule of 1st Professional BDS Nov 2021 Exam||Click Here|
|Revised Practical Schedule of MD Ayurved Part – 2 Oct-Nov 2021 Exam||Click Here|
|REVISED SCHEDULE OF 3rd BHMS (OLD REGULATION) NOV-DEC, 2021 THEORETICAL EXAM||Click Here|
|REVISED SCHEDULE OF 3rd BHMS (NEW REGULATION) NOV-DEC, 2021 THEORETICAL EXAM||Click Here|
|Revised Schedule of 3rd Professional MBBS Part-1 Exams Nov 2021||Click Here|
|Revised Schedule of Post Graduate Degree/Diploma Exams Nov 2021||Click Here|
|Schedule of 1st BDS Nov 2021 Exam||Click Here|
|SCHEDULE OF 3rd BHMS (NEW REGULATION) NOV-DEC, 2021||Click Here|
|SCHEDULE OF 3rd BHMS (OLD REGULATION) NOV-DEC, 2021||Click Here|
|Schedule of MD Ayurved Part – 2 Oct-Nov 2021 Exam||Click Here|
|Schedule of BASLP 3rd Sem Oct-Nov, 2021 Exam||Click Here|
|Schedule of 1st Professional MBBS Exam Oct – Nov, 2021 (Old & New Regulations)||Click Here|
|Schedule of 2nd Professional MBBS Exams Nov-Dec, 2021||Click Here|
|Schedule of 3rd Professional MBBS Part-1 Exams Nov, 2021||Click Here|
|Schedule of Post Graduate Degree/Diploma Exams Nov, 2021||Click Here|
|Schedule of 2nd Professional BDS Exams, Sep-Oct, 2021||Click Here|
Exam Schedule: Students can check WBUHS Exam Schedule at, wbuhs.ac.in.
How to Check WBUHS Exam Schedule 2021?
West Bengal University of Health Sciences Exam Schedule is available online. Students can check the WBUHS Exam Routine in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below and check WBUHS Exam Time Table.
- Visit the official WBUHS website, wbuhs.ac.in.
- West Bengal University of Health Sciences’ official website will open.
- Select the ‘Examination’ button provided on top of the home page.
- Click on ‘Schedule For Exam/Review Etc.’.
- Click on the required exam schedule.
- Check the exam schedule. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on WBUHS Exam Schedule 2021
Check the list of printed details on the WBUHS time table.
- Exam Name
- Exam Day & Date, Time
- Exam Venue
- Controller of Examination
Students who are eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner. Some points to be followed on the day of the examination are mentioned below:
- Students appearing for the exams must report to the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Students are advised to bring their stationery items. Exchanging of stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- The pager/ mobile phone/ any other electronic communication device is not allowed in the Examination Centre.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
- Before answering the question paper, the candidate should ensure that they have been supplied the correct question paper. Complaints in this regard, if any, shall not be entertained after the examination.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
The West Bengal University of Health Sciences conducts the examination for various courses. Some preparation tips regarding the examination are given below:
- Study through the class notes provided by the faculty and make important notes.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Prepare from University test or class test also.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
WBUHS Admit Card 2021
West Bengal University of Health Sciences issues the admit card for every eligible students. It is mandatory to carry the original WBUHS Admit Card and one valid identity card on the day of the examination. No student shall be allowed to enter the examination hall without WBUHS Admit Card. The examiner shall verify the admit card of every student during the examination. It is advised to keep the admit card safe and secure until the result is announced.
Official Website: wbuhs.ac.in