West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS) has released the examination schedule for various courses online at the official website, wbuhs.ac.in. The University conducts the examination in semester mode. WBUHS Exam Schedule is available in pdf format. Students can check the WBUHS exam routine 2021on this page. The exam date, time, and the venue is mentioned the subject on WBUHS Exam Schedule. The University shall permit the eligible students to appear for the examination. Students must register for the semester exam. It is equally important to carry the admit card on the day of the exam.
Latest: WBUHS has released the schedule of exam to be held in Feb-Apr, Mar- Apr, Apr-May 2021.
WBUHS Exam Schedule 2021
Students can apply for the exam online. The University issues the admit card to all the eligible students. Appearing students must report to the exam centre as per the schedule. Students must follow the instruction mentioned by the invigilator during the exam. Avoid any kind of malpractice during the examination. Students booked under UFM shall be disqualified from the exam and the result of such students shall be withheld. Check the table for WBUHS Exam Time Table 2021.
WUHS – Schedules for Examination
|Schedule of MD Homeopathy Part 2 (New Regulation) February, 2021 Practical Examination||Click Here|
|Schedule of MD Homeopathy Part 1 (New Regulation) February, 2021 Practical Examination||Click Here|
|Pre-Examination activities for UG/PG Exam 2021 of courses under Modern System of Medicine||Click Here|
|Schedule of 3rd BPT, BOT, BPO February-March, 2021 Examination||Click Here|
|Schedule of B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology 1st Year, 2nd Year, 3rd Year February-March, 2021 Exam||Click Here|
|Schedule of B.Sc PA, PT, CCT, OTT Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 February-March, 2021 Exam||Click Here|
|Tentative Examination Calendar 2021||Click Here|
|Schedule of Post Graduate Degree/Diploma Exam April-May 2021||Click Here|
|Schedule of 1st Professional MBBS Exam March-April, 2021 (Old Regulation)||Click Here|
|Schedule of 2nd Professional MBBS Exam March – April, 2021||Click Here|
|Schedule of Examination of 3rd Professional MBBS Part 2 Exam, February-April, 2021||Click Here|
|Schedule of 3rd Professional MBBS Part 1 Exam March-April 2021||Click Here|
|Schedule of 1st Professional MBBS Exam March-April 2021 (New Regulations)||Click Here|
|Schedule Of MD Homeopathy Part 2 (New Regulation) Feb 2021 Theoretical Exam (Session 2017-2020)||Click Here|
|Schedule Of MD Homeopathy Part 1 (New Regulation) Feb 2021 Theoretical Exam (Session 2018-2021)||Click Here|
|Schedule of M.Sc Medical Biotechnology Part 1 Feb 2021 Exam||Click Here|
|Schedule of MHA 3rd Sem (Old & New) Jan-Feb 2021 Exam||Click Here|
|Schedule of 4th BHMS (Old Regulation) Jan 2021 Practical including Oral Exam||Click Here|
|Schedule of B.Pharm 8th Sem Jan 2021 Exam||Click Here|
Exam Schedule: Students can check WBUHS Exam Schedule at, wbuhs.ac.in.
How to Check WBUHS Exam Schedule 2021?
West Bengal University of Health Sciences Exam Schedule is available online. Students can check the WBUHS Exam Routine in a few simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned below and check WBUHS Exam Time Table.
- Visit the official WBUHS website, wbuhs.ac.in.
- West Bengal University of Health Sciences’ official website will open.
- Select the ‘Examination’ button provided on top of the home page.
- Click on ‘Schedule For Exam/Review Etc.’.
- Click on the required exam schedule.
- Check the exam schedule. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on WBUHS Exam Schedule 2021
Check the list of printed details on the WBUHS time table.
- Exam Name
- Exam Day & Date, Time
- Exam Venue
- Controller of Examination
Students who are eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner. Some points to be followed on the day of the examination are mentioned below:
- Students appearing for the exams must report to the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Students are advised to bring their stationery items. Exchanging of stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- The pager/ mobile phone/ any other electronic communication device is not allowed in the Examination Centre.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
- Before answering the question paper, the candidate should ensure that they have been supplied the correct question paper. Complaints in this regard, if any, shall not be entertained after the examination.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
The West Bengal University of Health Sciences conducts the examination for various courses. Some preparation tips regarding the examination are given below:
- Study through the class notes provided by the faculty and make important notes.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Prepare from University test or class test also.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
WBUHS Admit Card 2021
West Bengal University of Health Sciences issues the admit card for every eligible students. It is mandatory to carry the original WBUHS Admit Card and one valid identity card on the day of the examination. No student shall be allowed to enter the examination hall without WBUHS Admit Card. The examiner shall verify the admit card of every student during the examination. It is advised to keep the admit card safe and secure until the result is announced.
Official Website: wbuhs.ac.in