AKNU Time Table releases online at the official website. Students can check the AKNU Degree Time Table 2020 on this page. The University uploads the UG and PG exam time table online in pdf format. The exam date, day, time, subject name and max mark detail are mentioned on AKNU Time Table. Students are advised to check the exam schedule for their subject and appear for the exam. It is important to submit the exam form and fees in the prescribed format within the last date. No application shall be entertained after the last date. Check the page for AKNU Time Table 2020.
AKNU Time Table 2020
The University conducts the semester exam at the end of the semester. Students who put minimum required attendance in the semester are considered eligible to appear for the exam. The University issues the hall ticket to all the eligible students. It is equally important to carry the hall ticket along with the valid identity card on the day of the exam. Check the table for AKNU Degree Time Table.
Time Table: Students can check the exam schedules online at the official website, aknu.edu.in.
How to Check AKNU Time Table 2020?
The semester exam timetable is available online at the official website, aknu.edu.in. Students eligible to appear for the university exam can check the AKNU Exam Schedule for their subject by following a few simple steps. Below are the steps to check the AKNU Time Table.
- Visit the website, aknu.edu.in.
- Adikavi Nannaya University official page will display.
- Check the latest section for the exam time table.
- Click on the semester time table and time table pdf will appear.
- Check the time table and also download the same.
Printed Details on AKNU Time Table 2020?
Check the list of details printed on AkNU Time Table.
- Exam Name
- Exam Date and Day
- Exam Time
- Subject Name
- Max Marks
Students eligible to appear for the university semester exam have to follow the exam rules and regulation. There few important points to keep in mind before appearing for the university exam. Below are a few important instructions to be followed on the day of the exam.
- Report to examination hall 15 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Carry the hall ticket and valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Before answering the questions check the provided question paper is correct or not. If the provided question is not correct then inform the examiner immediately.
- Mobile phone, study materials, notebook, paper (written or black) is not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. Students found involved in malpractice shall be booked under UFM and disqualified from the exam.
AKNU Hall Ticket 2020
Adikavi Nannaya University issues the hall ticket to all the eligible students. AKNU Hall Ticket is the most important document to carry on the day of the exam. No students shall be entertained without the hall ticket. AKNU Hall Ticket holds the details of students appearing for the exam, exam centre, and subject name. The hall ticket of each student is verified by the examiner and after the verification, the student is allowed to write the exam. It is advised not to write anything on or damage the hall ticket. Keep the hall ticket safe until the AKNU Result is announced.
Official Website: www.aknu.edu.in