AKTU Date Sheet 2020 – Dr A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University releases the AKTU Exam Schedule for odd and semester examination online at the official website. Students can check AKTU exam time table 2020 on this page. The University uploads the exam date sheet in pdf format. Students can check AKTU exam schedule pdf to know the exam date, time, day, subject code and paper name. It is advised to register for the semester examination in the prescribed format. Check the page for AKTU Date Sheet 2020.
Latest: AKTU has released Tentative Examination Schedule Even Semester for Final Year Session 2019-20.
AKTU Date Sheet 2020
Dr A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University conducts the exam in semester mode. The exam is conducted at the end of the semester. The University allows the eligible students to appear for the semester exam. A student is considered eligible to appear for the exam if he/she puts minimum required attendance in a semester. The University releases the admit card online for all the eligible students. It is important to carry the admit card on the day of the exam. Students must appear for the exam as per the date mentioned. Check AKTU Exam Schedule 2020 below.
|Exam Schedule / Notification||Link|
|Regarding Tentative Examination Schedule Even Semester for Final Year Session 2019-20||Click Here|
|Regarding Postponement of Final Year Exam for Even Semester 2019-20||Click Here|
Date Sheet: Students can check AKTU Date Sheet at, http://www.aktu.ac.in.
How to check AKTU Date Sheet 2020?
AKTU Date Sheet is available online at the website, aktu.in. Students appearing for the exam can check AKTU Time Table 2020 by following the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the website, aktu.ac.in
- Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University official page will display.
- Click om “Circular” link available on the top of the page.
- AKTU Circular page will display
- Check for the Examination Schedule and click on the link.
- Date Sheet will dislay in pdf format.
- Check the schedules and download the same.
Printed Details in AKTU Date Sheet 2020
Check below the list of details mentioned on AKTU Date Sheet.
- Examination Name
- Exam Date and Day
- Reporting Time
- Exam Timing
- Paper Code
- Subject Name
Important instructions for Students appearing for the Examination
Students appearing for the semester exam must follow the instruction mentioned by the university regarding the semester examination. Below are a few important instructions.
- Report to the exam hall 30 minutes befor the commencement of exam.
- Carry the admit card on the day of the exam.
- Before answering the question ensure the provided the question paper is correct. No complaint shall be entertained after the exam.
- Mobile Phone or any electronic gadget are strictly prohibited inside the exam hall.
- Do not involve in any kind of malpractice during the exam.
AKTU Admit Card 2020
Dr A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University releases the admit card online at the official website. Students can download AKTU Admit Card through the “AKTU ERP login”. AKTU Admit Card holds the details such as student name, roll no, gender, father’s name, institute’s name, course, branch, semester, exam centre, subject code, subject name, and exam timing. Students must carry the admit card on the day of the exam. It is also important to keep the admit card safe until the exam result is released. The photocopy of the admit card is required while applying for the revaluation / re-totalling of the answer book.
Official Website: www.aktu.ac.in