The M.A. Test will comprise of two sections of 50 marks each.
Section one : 50 multiple choice questions carrying 50 marks
Section two : 10 short answer questions carrying 50 marks.
- Strategic Significance of the Gulf.
- Oil & Gas Major Fields Reserves & Production.
- General Physical Features with Special reference to West Asia : Climate, Soil, Vegetation & Population.
- Agriculture Expansion : Irrigation & Agrarian Reforms
- Definition of the concept of State : Definition, Types
- Democracy & Governance : Meaning, Definition & Types
- West Asia under Mandate System
- Zionism and the Formation of Israel.
- The PLO and the Palestinian Question
- 1967 Arab Israeli War, 1973 Arab Israeli War and Oil Embargo
- Ayatullah Khomeini & Islamic Revolution in Iran (1979).
- Peace making efforts in West Asia : Camp David Accord, Madrid & OSLO Accord.
- Development and Under Development with Special reference to West Asia : Factors of Production (Land, Labour, Capital and Entrepreneur).
- market Structure (Perfect Competition, Monopoly and Imperfect Competition).
- Regional Economic Organization : OAPEC
- National Income and its determinants, International Trade and Development.
- United Nations Organization : Objectives & Functioning
- Arab League Mission : Objectives & Functioning
- Organization of Petroleum Exporting countries
- Gulf Cooperation Council : Nature & Origins.
- Current Events of National & International Significance : Foreign Policy Determinants, Non Alignment.
- American Invasion of Iraq.
- International Terrorism
- Globalization & Liberalization, Environmental Issues : Global Warming.