ANUCDE Assignment 2022 has been released. Students can access the ANUCDE Assignment through the link provided on this page. Every student will be given two assignments per paper. It is compulsory to write and pass the assignment. An incomplete assignment will result in poor marks. Every student has to obtain pass marks in the assignment. If a student fails to obtain the pass marks then he/she has to resubmit the assignment until the pass marks are obtained.
ANUCDE Assignment 2022
The purpose of the assignment is to check the student’s comprehension of the course material provided to him/her. The student must be in touch with the study centre for receiving the topics for assignments or they can download the topics from http://www.anucde.info. The University releases the examination time table online. Check the schedules and appear for the exams.
Assignment: Candidates can check ANUCDE Assignment Questions at, http://www.anucde.info.
- Click Here for ANUCDE Assignment Instructions.
- To check Assignment Marks Awarded status- Click Here.
Procedure for Answering Assignments
- Topics for Assignments: The Questions are given in the Question papers of exams of CDE, ANU should be taken as topics for answering the assignments.
- The main purpose of the assignment is to test the student’s comprehension of the course material sent to him and also to help him/her in getting through the course. The answers should be complete in all respects. Incomplete answers bring poor marks. The assignments are to be submitted to the Principal of the Study Centre before the due date. All the students should retain a copy of all assignment responses which he/she submit.
- Answering Assignments: While Answering Assignments: i) A student should read the assignment carefully and follow the specific instructions if any. ii) He / She has to study thoroughly the units on which assignments are based. iii) He / She should note down relevant points of answers; rearrange those points in a logical order and draw a rough outline of the answer. In respect of essay questions, the introduction, as well as the conclusion, is to be given. The answer should be logical, and cohesive and it should have clear connections between sentences and paragraphs. The answer should cover all the main points of the question. while solving numerical questions, the proper format should be used. The working notes are to be given wherever necessary. iv) Assignments are to be submitted in A4 size papers providing for clear-cut margins and sufficient space between each answer and should be in the form of separate books for each paper. v) The responses should be in the candidate’s handwriting. Print or typed answers will not be accepted. Answers copied either from the course material sent by the university or from the response sheets of other students will get zero marks. vi) Each assignment is to be answered separately. The question number is to be given with each answer.
- Submission of Assignments: While submitting Assignments, Assignment – 1 and Assignment – 2 for each paper should be bounded as one book and the candidate must write the following Assignment Submission Form information on the top cover and also on the first page of the response sheet for Assignment -1 and Assignment – 2.
Official Website: www.anucde.info