ANUCDE Hall Ticket 2022 – Acharya Nagarjuna University has released the ANUCDE hall ticket for Centre for Distance Education (CDE) online, on the official website, anucde.info. ANUCDE is conducting the UG / PG semester exam June 2022. The exam will start from June 29, 2022. Students can download the ANUCDE hall ticket through the link mentioned on this page. Candidates have to provide the hall ticket no. to download the hall ticket. The University shall not issue the hall ticket to the students individually. Check the page for ANUCDE Hall Ticket 2022.
ANUCDE Hall Tickets 2022
The University shall not provide the hall ticket to the students individually. Candidates must check the details printed on the hall ticket carefully. The details of the exam centre are mentioned on the hall ticket. It is important to carry the hall ticket on the day of the exam. The link to download the ANUCDE hall ticket is provided below.
Admit Card: Click Here to download hall ticket June 2022.
How to Download ANUCDE Hall Tickets 2022?
Candidates who are going to appear for the university exam can download their ANUCDE Hall Tickets through the direct link provided above or from the official website. Here we are providing the step-by-step process to download ANUCDE Hall Ticket. By following these steps candidates can download the hall tickets for April 2022 Exam.
- Visit ANUCDE Official portal i.e. http://www.anucde.info or click on the direct link which is provided above.
- The homepage will appear on the screen.
- After that, on the left side of the home page ” Hall Tickets” link appears.
- Click on the hall tickets links.
- It will lead to the window below.
- Now enter “Hall Ticket No.”
- Click on the Submit Button.
- ANUCDE Hall Ticket 2022 will appear.
- Download the same and also take a print printout.
Tatkal scheme for the Issue of Hall tickets for the Dec year-end theory examinations :
- Under this scheme, hall tickets will be issued by the CDE office for those who have not applied as per the schedule and wish to write the exam on payment of a specified fee, in addition to the exam fee prescribed for each course.
- CDE office may issue hall tickets, after verifying the availability of question paper in that exam centre
- The period for the issue of hall tickets under the Tatkal Scheme for the Nov Exam: One week after the closure of the last date for the submission of exam application forms at CDE, ANU only.
- Fee for the tatkal scheme: Rs.500/- as tatkal fee + Exam fee as per the course.
- University reserves the right to conduct exams at selected places, based on the review of the past experience and can add new centres or delete some of the existing centres. Allotment of exam centres is the prerogative of the University and the decision of the University is final in allowing exam centres to the students.
- University will not conduct exams in the Study Centre and depending on the number of students enrolled, the University will make arrangements for the conduct of exams in the same town or nearby places but in some other college. In places like Guntur, Vijayawada, and Hyderabad exam centres will be allotted in the nearby areas also, because of a large number of students enrolled.
- If the Exam Centre is located in the place where the Study Centre is located, then Students must write the Exam in the same town. They will not be permitted to write Exams at other places. If the exam centre is not available in the place where the study centre is located, University has the right to allot another Exam Centre near to the candidate’s address without prior information to the student.
- Change of exam centre will not be permitted under normal circumstances. Only in exceptional cases, the University may consider the written representations accompanied by a fee of Rs.1000/- subject to the following conditions: 1. The concerned Question Paper must be available in that Exam Centre. That means the course must be offered in the study centre located in that area. 2. Such requisitions must be received in the CDE office well in advance and at least 30 days before the Commencement of the exam with the required evidence.
- The decision of the University is final in allowing an exam centre for the students.