ANUCDE Hall Tickets 2018 will be available for the upcoming exams of May 2018 for which hall ticket will be available here. Hall tickets will be sent to the study centre or can be downloaded from www.anucde.info. Only those who wish to write supplementary or betterment examinations must pay the specified fee and must submit the filled in examination application form. After completion of the minimum course duration, CDE will not take the responsibility of informing the enrolled students about the payment of fees, commencement examinations etc. It is the responsibility of the students themselves to know about these details.
ANUCDE Hall Tickets 2018
Examination Hall Tickets will be sent directly to study centres or can download from www.anucde.info. The names of the examination centres will be printed on the Hall Ticket. ANUCDE Hall Tickets 2018 will be available for the upcoming exams of May 2018 for which hall ticket will be available here.
Official website to download ANUCDE Hall Ticket 2018 is www.anucde.info
‘Tatkal scheme’ for the Issue of Hall-tickets for the May year-end theory examinations :
- Under this scheme, hall tickets will be issued by the CDE office for those who have not applied as per the schedule and wish to write the examination on payment of a specified fee, in addition to the examination fee prescribed for each course.
- CDE office may issue hall ticket, after verifying the availability of question paper in that examination centre
- The period for the issue of hall ticket under ‘Tatkal scheme’ for May Examinations: One week after the closure of the last date for the submission of examination application forms at CDE, ANU only.
- Fee for tatkal scheme: Rs.500/- as tatkal fee + Examination fee as per course.
- University reserves the right to conduct examinations at selected places, based on the review of the past experience and can add new centres or delete some of the existing centres. Allotment of examination centres is the prerogative of the University and the decision of the University is final in alloting examination centre to the students.
- University will not conduct examinations in the Study Centre and depend on the number of students enrolled, the University will make arrangements for the conduct of examinations in the same town or nearby places but in some other college. In places like Guntur, Vijayawada, and Hyderabad examinations centres will be allotted in the nearby areas also, because of a large number of students enrollment.
- If the Examination Centre is located in the place where the Study Centre is located, then Students must write the Examinations in the same town. They will not be permitted to write Examination at other places. If the examination centre is not available in the place where the study centre is located, University has right to allot another Examination Centre near to the candidate’s address without prior information to the student.
- Change of examination centre will not be permitted under normal circumstances. Only in exceptional cases, the University may consider the written representations accompanied by a fee of Rs.1000/- subject to the following conditions: 1. The concerned Question Paper must be available in that Examination Centre. That means the course must be offered in the study centre located in that area. 2. Such requisitions must be received in CDE office well in advance and at least 30 days before the Commencement of examinations with required evidence.
- The decision of the University is final in alloting examination centre to the students.