ANUCDE Hall Ticket is available online at the official website. Students can download ANUCDE Hall Ticket on this page. ANUCDE has released the admit car for the academic year 2019-20 entrance exam. The entrance test will be held on July 28, 2019. Students can search the hall ticket either by application name or father name or hall ticket number, or students name. ANUCDE Hall Ticket is the important document to carry on the day of the exam. Carry the print copy of the ANUCDE Hall Ticket along with the necessary document to the exam centre. No candidate shall be entertained without the hall ticket in the exam. Check the page for ANUCDE Hall Tikcet 2019.
ANUCDE Hall Tickets 2019
Candidates are advised to check all the detailed printed on the hall ticket is correct or not. The details of the exam centre is provided on the hall ticketd. Report to the assigned exam centre 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam. The link to download the hall ticket is provided below.
Admit Card: Click here to download ANUCDE Academic Year 2019-20 Entrance Hall Tickets.
How to download ANUCDE Hall Tickets 2019?
Candidates who are going appear for the university examination can download their ANUCDE Hall Tickets through the direct link provided above or from the official website. Here we are providing the step by step process to download ANUCDE Hall Ticket 2019. By following these steps candidates can download their Hall tickets for May/June 2019 Examination.
- Visit ANUCDE Official portal i.e. www.anucde.info or click on the direct link which is provided above.
- The homepage will appear on the screen.
- After that, on the left side of the home page “May/June 2019 Hall Tickets” link appears.
- Click on the May/June 2019 Hall tickets.
- It will lead to the window below.
- Now enter “Hall Ticket No.”
- Click on the Submit Button.
- ANUCDE Hall Ticket 2019 will appear.
- Download the same and also take a print the printout.
‘Tatkal scheme’ for the Issue of Hall-tickets for the Dec year-end theory examinations :
- Under this scheme, hall tickets will be issued by the CDE office for those who have not applied as per the schedule and wish to write the examination on payment of a specified fee, in addition to the examination fee prescribed for each course.
- CDE office may issue hall ticket, after verifying the availability of question paper in that examination centre
- The period for the issue of hall ticket under ‘Tatkal scheme’ for Dec Examinations: One week after the closure of the last date for the submission of examination application forms at CDE, ANU only.
- Fee for the tatkal scheme: Rs.500/- as tatkal fee + Examination fee as per the course.
- University reserves the right to conduct examinations at selected places, based on the review of the past experience and can add new centres or delete some of the existing centres. Allotment of examination centres is the prerogative of the University and the decision of the University is final in alloting examination centre to the students.
- University will not conduct examinations in the Study Centre and depend on the number of students enrolled, the University will make arrangements for the conduct of examinations in the same town or nearby places but in some other college. In places like Guntur, Vijayawada, and Hyderabad examinations centres will be allotted in the nearby areas also, because of a large number of students enrollment.
- If the Examination Centre is located in the place where the Study Centre is located, then Students must write the Examinations in the same town. They will not be permitted to write Examination at other places. If the examination centre is not available in the place where the study centre is located, University has right to allot another Examination Centre near to the candidate’s address without prior information to the student.
- Change of examination centre will not be permitted under normal circumstances. Only in exceptional cases, the University may consider the written representations accompanied by a fee of Rs.1000/- subject to the following conditions: 1. The concerned Question Paper must be available in that Examination Centre. That means the course must be offered in the study centre located in that area. 2. Such requisitions must be received in CDE office well in advance and at least 30 days before the Commencement of examinations with the required evidence.
- The decision of the University is final in allowing examination centre to the students.