ANUCDE Hall Ticket 2023 – Acharya Nagarjuna University will be released the ANUCDE hall ticket for Centre for Distance Education (CDE) online, on the official website, anucde.info. ANUCDE is conducting the UG / PG semester exam as per schedule. Students can download the ANUCDE hall ticket through the link mentioned on this page. Candidates have to provide the hall ticket no. to download the hall ticket. The University shall not issue the hall ticket to the students individually. Check the page for ANUCDE Hall Ticket 2023.
ANUCDE Hall Tickets 2023
The University shall not provide the hall ticket to the students individually. Candidates must check the details printed on the hall ticket carefully. The details of the exam centre are mentioned on the hall ticket. It is important to carry the hall ticket on the day of the exam. The link to download the ANUCDE hall ticket will be provided below.
Admit Card: Candidates can download the admit card online on the website, anucde.info.
How to Download ANUCDE Hall Tickets 2023?
Candidates who are going to appear for the university exam can download their ANUCDE Hall Tickets through the direct link provided above or from the official website. Here we are providing the step-by-step process to download ANUCDE Hall Ticket. By following these steps candidates can download the hall tickets for Exam.
- Visit ANUCDE Official portal i.e. anucde.info or click on the direct link which is provided above.
- The homepage will appear on the screen.
- After that, on the left side of the home page ” Hall Tickets” link appears.
- Click on the hall tickets links.
- Now enter “Hall Ticket No.”
- Click on the Submit Button.
- ANUCDE Hall Ticket 2023 will appear.
- Download the same and also take a print printout.
- University reserves the right to conduct exams at selected places, based on the review of the past experience and can add new centres or delete some of the existing centres. Allotment of exam centres is the prerogative of the University and the decision of the University is final in allowing exam centres to the students.
- University will not conduct exams in the Study Centre and depending on the number of students enrolled, the University will make arrangements for the conduct of exams in the same town or nearby places but in some other college. In places like Guntur, Vijayawada, and Hyderabad exam centres will be allotted in the nearby areas also, because of a large number of students enrolled.
- If the Exam Centre is located in the place where the Study Centre is located, then Students must write the Exam in the same town. They will not be permitted to write Exams at other places. If the exam centre is not available in the place where the study centre is located, University has the right to allot another Exam Centre near to the candidate’s address without prior information to the student.
- Change of exam centre will not be permitted under normal circumstances. Only in exceptional cases, the University may consider the written representations accompanied by a fee of Rs.1000/- subject to the following conditions: 1. The concerned Question Paper must be available in that Exam Centre. That means the course must be offered in the study centre located in that area. 2. Such requisitions must be received in the CDE office well in advance and at least 30 days before the Commencement of the exam with the required evidence.
- The decision of the University is final in allowing an exam centre for the students.