ANUCDE Exam Time Table 2020 – Acharya Nagarjuna University Centre for Distance Education releases the ANUCDE Exam Date online at the official website, anucde.info. The University releases the exam timetable in pdf format. Students can download the ANUCDE Time Table on this page. ANUCDE Exam Time Table can be checked to know exam date, day, subject title, subject code, and maximum code. Students eligible to appear for the university exam have to register themselves for the exam by submitting the exam form and fees within the date mentioned by the university. It is also important to carry the hall ticket on the day of the exam. Check the page for more information regarding ANUCDE Exam Time Table 2020.
ANUCDE Exam Time Table 2020
Students who have submitted the exam form, fees and the assignment shall be eligible to appear for the exam. Acharya Nagarjuna University Centre for Distance Education (ANUCDE) releases the hall ticket for the all eligible students online at the official website. Students appearing for the exam are advised to check the exam date and time for their subject. Also, it is students responsibility to check for any updates or changes made in ANUCDE Date Sheet. The examination time table is provided below.
|Exam / Notice||Link|
|Notification 2020||Click Here|
Time Table: Click Here to download ANUCDE Time Table.
How to Download ANUCDE Exam Time Table 2020?
ANUCDE Time Table releases online at the official website. Students can check the exam time table for their subject by following a few simple steps. Below are the steps mentioned to check the ANUCDE Time Table.
- Visit ANUCDE official website, www.anucde.info.
- The University official page will appear
- Check the “Latest News” section
- Check for the link “Time Table for May / June Exam”
- Time Table pdf will appear
- Check the exam dates and download the same
Students eligible to appear for the university examination have to follow the exam rules and regulation of the mentioned by the university. Students can check the hall ticket for the instructions. Below are a few important instructions to be followed on the day of the exam.
- Report to the assigned exam centre 15 minutes earlier. No students will be allowed to enter the exam hall after the commencement of the exam.
- Carry the hall ticket and college identity card on each day of the exam. Students appearing without hall ticket will not be allowed to write the exam.
- Mobile phone, paper, book, programmable calculators, or any other form of material relevant to the subject of the exam (Theory / Practical) in which the student is appearing is prohibited in the exam hall.
ANUCDE Hall Ticket 2020
Acharya Nagarjuna University releases the ANUCDE hall ticket for the eligible students online at the official website. Students can download the hall ticket by providing the hall ticket number. It is important to download and take the print of hall ticket. Students are advised to check the printed detail on the hall ticket. ANUCDE Hall Ticket is an important document to carry on the day of the exam. No students will be entertained at the exam centre without the hall ticket. The hall ticket holds the information of the student and the exam being conducted. It is advised not to damage or write anything on the hall ticket.
Official Website: www.anucde.info