Berhampur University Time Table 2022 – Berhampur University releases the BU Odisha exam timetable online on the official website. Candidates can check the exam schedules on this page through the link provided on this page. The exam schedules are available in pdf format. Berhampur University exam timetable holds the details such as exam date, time, subject name and centre name. Candidates who put the minimum required attendance in a semester shall be considered eligible to appear for the exam. Appearing candidates have to carry the admit card on the day of exams.
Latest: Berhampur University has released a revised Schedule for the PG 2nd Sem exam 2022.
Berhampur University Time Table 2022
Students appearing for the University exam must fill out and submit the exam form on or before the last date. Along with the exam form, students need to pay the exam fees also. The link to check the Berhampur University Exam Time Table 2022 is mentioned below.
|Revised Schedule for PG 2nd Sem Exam 2022||Click Here|
|M.A/M.Sc/M.Com/MBA/MCA/MBA (FM)/PGRM/M.Pharm 2nd Semester Theory Exam 2022||Click Here|
|+3 TDC (CBCS) Arts, Commerce and Science 2nd Sem Exam 2022||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check time table from, buodisha.edu.in.
How to Check Berhampur University Time Table 2022?
Berhampur University Time Table is available online at the official website. Follow the steps mentioned below to check the Berhampur University exam time table.
- Visit the official Berhampur University website, buodisha.edu.in.
- Berhampur University’s official website will open.
- Go to the ‘News Room’ section provided on the home page.
- Search for the timetable link and click on it.
- Check the timetable. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on Berhampur University Time Table 2022
Check out the details to be printed on Berhampur University Time Table .
- Exam Name
- Exam Day & Date
- Duration of the Examination
- Subject/ Stream Name
- Controller of Examination
Students appearing for the university exam must follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- Report the exam hall before 30 minutes.
- After the commencement of the exam, no student will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- No re-exam will be conducted under any circumstances.
- Do not carry any unfair means otherwise your candidature will get canceled.
- Read the question paper thoroughly before starting your exam.
- Every student must bring their own stationery items.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam otherwise student will be debarred from the exam.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
Berhampur University conducts a semester-wise exam for various courses. Some preparation tips regarding the exam are given below:
- Study through the class notes provided by the faculty.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Make important notes.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
- Practice from the University test or class test.
Berhampur University Admit Card 2022
Berhampur University Admit Card releases online. The University releases the admit card for all the eligible students who put the minimum required attendance and fulfill the other requirements as per the University rules. The examiner shall verify the admit cards of all the students appearing for the semester exam. No students shall be allowed to enter the exam hall without the admit card. It is advised to keep the admit card safe and secure until the result is announced.
Official Website: buodisha.edu.in