Berhampur University Time Table 2019 releases online at the official website. Students can also check Berhampur University Exam Time Table through the link provided on this page. Berhampur University Time Table releases for all the courses in the pdf format. Before appearing for the semester examination, students must check the BU Odisha Time Table. Students appearing for the semester examinations must carry the admit card. Check out the page for Berhampur University Time Table 2019–20.
Latest: Berhampur University has released TDC (CBCS) 2nd Sem Exam 2019-20 programme.
Berhampur University Time Table 2019-20
Students appearing for the University examination must fill and submit the examination form on or before the last date. Along with the examination form, students need to pay the examination fees also. The link to check the Berhampur University Exam Time Table 2020 is mentioned below.
|Postponement and Reschedule of |
M.Phill. / Pre-Ph.D. Exam 2019-20
|TDC (CBCS) 2nd Sem Exam 2019–20||Click Here|
|TDC (CBCS) 4th Sem Exam 2019–20||Click Here|
|TDC (CBCS) 6th Sem Exam 2019–20||Click Here|
|Reschedule of PG Exam||Click Here|
|TDC (CBCS) 1st Sem Exam 2019-20||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check Berhampur University Time Table 2019 from, buodisha.edu.in.
How to check Berhampur University Time Table 2019-20?
Berhampur University Time Table releases online at the official website. Follow the steps mentioned below to check the Berhampur University Exam Time Table.
Step 1: Visit the official Berhampur University website, buodisha.edu.in.
Step 2: Berhampur University’s official website will open.
Step 3: Go to the ‘News Room’ section provided on the home page.
Step 4: Search for the time table link and click on it.
Step 5: Check the time table. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on Berhampur University Time Table 2019-20
Check out the details to be printed on Berhampur University Time Table 2019.
- Exam Name
- Exam Day & Date
- Duration of the Examination
- Subject/ Stream Name
- Controller of Examination
Students appearing for the University examination must follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- Report the examination hall before 30 minutes.
- After the commencement of the exam, no student will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- No re-examination will be conducted under any circumstances.
- Do not carry any unfair means otherwise your candidature will get canceled.
- Read the question paper thoroughly before starting your exam.
- Every student must bring their own stationery items.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam otherwise student will be debarred from the examination.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
Berhampur University conducts a semester-wise examination for various courses. Some preparation tips regarding the examination are given below:
- Study through the class notes provided by the faculty.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Make important notes.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
- Practice from the University test or class test.
Berhampur University Admit Card 2019-20
Berhampur University Admit Card 2019 releases online. The University releases the admit card for all the eligible students who put the minimum required attendance and fulfill the other requirements as per the University rules. The examiner shall verify the admit cards of all the students appearing for the semester examinations. No students shall be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card. It is advised to keep the admit card safe and secure until the result is announced.
Official Website: buodisha.edu.in