BPUT Admit Card 2020 – Biju Patnaik University of Technology releases the BPUT Admit Card for the university semester online at the official website. The University conducts the examination in semester mode. The semester exam is conducted at end of each semester. The admit card is uploaded for the eligible students only. To access the BPTU Admit Card students have to login through the college login portal. The user name and password is required to access the college login. A student can download the admit card after uploading the passport size color photograph. Students must carry the admit card and a valid identity card on the day of the exam. Check the page for BPUT Admit Card 2020.
BPUT Admit Card 2020
Students can check the BPUT Amdit Card to know the exam centre name and subject appearing for. The admit card of the students will be verified by the invigilator during the exam. Students are advised to contact the respective college in case of any discrepancy in the name, roll no./registration no., college name etc. The University releases the examination schedules online. Students must appear for the exam as per the time table. Also, avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. The link to download Biju Patnaik University of Technology Admit Card is mentioned below.
Admit Card: Click Here to access the BPUT Admit Card 2020.
How to Download / Generate BPUT Admit Card 2020?
BPUT Admit Card is made available online. Students need to login through the respective college login portal. Follow the steps mentioned below to download BPUT Admit Card 2020.
- Visit the official BPUT website, http://www.bput.ac.in.
- Biju Patnaik University of Technology official page will open.
- Go to ‘Quick Links’ section and click on ‘http://www.bputodisha.in‘.
- Enter your username, password and enter the calculated value. Click on ‘Log In’ button.
- Check the admit card. Download it and take a printout of it for further use.
Printed Details on BPUT Admit Card 2019
Check the details printed on Biju Patnaik University of Technology Admit Card.
- Students Name
- Students Roll / Registration Number
- Exam Date, Day & Time
- Exam Centre
- Subject Name and code
- Signature of the Controller of Examinations
- Signature of the Student
Important instructions for the students
Students appearing for the University exam must follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- Report the examination centre before 30 minutes. After the commencement of the exam, no student will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Students must bring the exam admit card along with the college id at the time of the examination because without the admit card nobody will allow you to enter in the examination hall.
- Do not carry any unfair means otherwise your candidature will get cancelled.
- Do not make noise and also dont disturb others in the examination hall.
- Read the question paper thoroughly before starting your exam.
- Every student must bring their own stationery items.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
Importance of BPUT Admit Card
BPUT Admit Card is an important document to carry on the day of the exam. The admit card is released for the eligible students only who have fulfill the minimum required attendance. Students have to carry the print copy of the admit card on the day of the exam. No students shall be entertained without the admit card. It is an identity of the students appearing for the exam. The examiner verifies the admit card of each student during the examination and then allow them to write the exam. BPUT Admit Card may also be required while applying for the re-checking /re-totaling or photocopy of the answer scripts, so keep it safe and secure.
BPUT Result 2019
BPUT releases the semester-wise exam result online at the official website. BPUT Result is released just after the successful completion of the exam. To access the result, students need to provide their exam session, registration number and DOB. With the help of a result, students can check whether they got qualified in the exam or not. A student shall be declared to pass the exam if he/she secure the minimum passing marks in the exam else declared as fail. The qualifying students will be promoted to the next higher semester without any backlogs.
Official Website: www.bput.ac.in