BPUT Exam Schedule 2023 – Biju Patnaik University of Technology has released the BPUT Exam Schedule online at the university’s official website. Students can view and print the BPUT Time Table online. BPUT exam schedule link is available on this page. Appearing students must register for the semester exam. It is equally important to carry the admit card on the day of the exam. Check the page for BPUT Exam Schedule 2023.
Latest: BPUT has released the schedule for (Regular/Back) Examinations 2022-23.
BPUT Exam Schedule 2023
Students must report to the exam as per the schedule mentioned. There shall not be any re-exam if the students fail to appear for the exam. Students must avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. Check the table for BPUT Exam Schedule 2023.
|Re-Schedule of Even Semesters (Regular/Back) Examinations 2022-23 (for B.Pharm 8th Semester)||Click here|
|Final Schedule for Odd Semester (Regular/Back) Examinations 2022-23 (3rd Phase) for B.Pharm & M.Pharm 1st Semester||Click here|
|Final Schedule for Even Semester (Regular/Back) Examinations 2022-23 (1st Phase)||Click here|
Exam Schedule: Students can check the exam routine online on the website, bput.ac.in.
How to Check the BPUT Exam Schedule 2023?
Biju Patnaik University of Technology Time Table is available online at the official website. Follow the steps mentioned below to check the BPUT exam schedule
- Visit the official BPUT website, bput.ac.in.
- BPUT official page will open.
- Click on the ‘Examination’ section and select ‘Exam Schedule’ from the dropdown list.
- Now, enter your exam session, course, branch, and semester/ year.
- Click on ‘View’ and check your exam schedule.
- Click on ‘Print’ to print the exam schedule for future use.
Printed Details on BPUT Exam Schedule 2023
Check out the list of printed details on the Biju Patnaik University of Technology Time Table.
- Exam Name
- Date & Day
- Subject Name and Code
Important Instructions for Students appearing for Exam
Students who are eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner. Points to be followed on the day of the exam are mentioned below:
- Report to the exam hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Carry your admit card and valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Ensure the question paper provided is correct or not, before writing your exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the exam hall.
- Students are advised to bring their own stationery items. Exchanging stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student is found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Exam
BPUT conducts semester-wise exams for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify for their respective subjects and to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Below are a few preparation tips.
- Study through the class notes provided by the faculty.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Make a proper study time table and also follow it.
- Once you are done with the preparation then go for the previous year’s question papers.
- Prepare from previous year’s question paper as much as possible.
- Make important notes.
- Focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
- Discuss the topics with faculties or friends to clear the doubts.
BPUT Admit Card 2023
BPUT Admit Card is released online at the official website. The University releases the admit card only for eligible students. Admit Card is an important document for all the students to carry on each day of the exam. It holds information like student name, roll number/ registration number, subject name & code, exam centre (optional), etc. Without the admit card, students are not allowed to enter the exam hall. The examiner will verify the admit card of all the students. Students must download the admit card and keep it safe and also carry it along with a college id card on the day of the exam.
Official Website: www.bput.ac.in