BPUT Exam Schedule 2020 – Biju Patnaik University of Technology has released the BPUT Exam Schedule online at the university official website. The University has released the time table for even semester exam 2019-20. Students can view and print the BPUT Time Table online. The link to check BPUT Exam Schedule is mentioned on this page. Appearing students must register for the semester exam. It is equally important to carry the admit card on the day of the exam. Check the page for BPUT Exam Schedule 2020.
Latest: Final Schedule of Final Semester On-Line (Regular) Examinations 2019-20.
BPUT Exam Schedule 2020
Students must report to the exam as per the schedule mentioned. There shall not be any re-exam if the students fail to appear for the exam. Students must avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. Check the table for BPUT Exam Schedule 2020.
|Exam Name||Exam Schedule|
|Reschedule of Final Sem B.Pharm Exam of 16.07.2020 & 17.07.2020 and Extension of Date for Trial Test & Re-Registration for On-Line Exam||Click Here|
|Reschedule of B.Pharm Exam of 13.07.2020, 14.07.2020 & 15.07.2020 and On-Line Exam in Exam Centres Under CCTV Surveillance||Click Here|
|Final Schedule of Final Semester On-Line (Regular) Examinations 2019-20||Click Here|
|Final Schedule for Final Semester On-Line (Regular) Examination 2019-20 – B.Plan, B.Arch & B.Pharma – Revised||Click Here|
|Trial Test of On-Line Home Computer Based Exam of Final Sem Exam 2019-20||Click Here|
|Tentative Schedule for Final Semester On-Line (Regular) Examination 2019-20||Click Here|
|Final Semester Regular Examination: 2019-20||Click Here|
|Final Semester (Regular/Back) Examination : 2019-20||Click Here|
|Notice regarding Online Class from Swayam and MOOCs||Click Here|
|Postponement of Even Semester Examination (Regular & Back) 2019-20||Click Here|
Exam Schedule: Students can check BPUT Exam Schedule 2020 from, www.bput.ac.in.
How to Check the BPUT Exam Schedule 2020?
Biju Patnaik University of Technology Time Table been released online at the official website. Follow the steps mentioned below to check the BPUT Exam Schedule
- Visit the official BPUT website, www.bput.ac.in.
- Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT) official page will open.
- Click on ‘Examination’ section and select ‘Exam Schedule’ from the dropdown list.
- Now, enter your exam session, course, branch, semester/ year.
- Click on ‘View’ and check your exam schedule.
- Click on ‘Print’ to print the exam schedule for future use.
Printed Details on BPUT Exam Schedule 2020
Check out the list of printed details on the Biju Patnaik University of Technology Time Table.
- Exam Name
- Exam Date & Day
- Exam Time
- Subject Name and Code
Important Instructions for Students appearing for Exam
Students who are eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner. Points to be followed on the day of the examination are mentioned below:
- Report to the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Carry your admit card and valid identity card on the day of the exam.
- Ensure the question paper provided is correct or not, before writing your exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the examination hall.
- Students are advised to bring their own stationery items. Exchanging of stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
BPUT conducts semester-wise examination for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify their respective subjects and to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips regarding the examination are given below:
- Study through the class notes provided by the faculty.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Make a proper study time table and also follow it.
- Once you are done with the preparation then go for the previous year question papers.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Make important notes.
- Focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
- Discuss the topics with faculties or friends to clear the doubts.
BPUT Admit Card 2020
BPUT Admit card is released online at the official website. The University releases the admit card only for the eligible students. Admit Card is an important document for all the students to carry on each day of the exam. It holds the information like student name, roll number/ registration number, subject name & code, exam centre (optional), etc. Without the admit card, students are not allowed to enter the examination hall. The examiner will verify the admit card of all the students. Students must download the admit card and keep it safe and also carry it along with a college id card on the day of the exam.
Official Website: www.bput.ac.in