BRAU Time Table 2020 – Dr B.R. Ambedkar University releases the BRAU time table online at the official website. The University conducts the exam in semester system. The time table is uploaded in pdf format. Students shall be able to check the BRAU exam time table on this page after the official release. The exam time table pdf holds the details such as exam date, time, and day subject wise. Students must register for the university exam in the prescribed form and submit the exam fees. It is equally important to carry the admit card on the day of the exam. Check the page for BRAU time table 2020.
BRAU Time Table 2020
The University allows the eligible students to appear for the exam. Students shall be eligible to appear for the exam if they put the required attendance and also have no academic due pending. It is must to follow the instructions mentioned by the invigilator during the exam. Also, avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam else the students shall be disqualified from the exam. Below are the B.R. Ambedkar University time table.
Time Table: Students can check BRAU Time Table at the website brau.edu.in.
How to Check BRAU Time Table 2020?
BRAU Time Table releases online at the website, brau.edu.in. has been released online. Students can check the exam time table in quite simple steps. Follow the steps mentioned and check the B.R. Ambedkar University exam time table.
- Visit the Url, brau.edu.in.
- BRAU’s official website will appear on the screen.
- Go to the ‘Latest Updates’ section and click on the examination schedule.
- Check out the exam time table. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on BRAU Time Table 2020
Check out the details to be printed on B.R. Ambedkar University time table.
- Exam Name
- Semester/ Year
- Exam Day & Date
- Exam Time
- Course Name
- Subject Name
- Dean of Examinations
Students appearing for the University examination must follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- Report the examination hall before 30 minutes.
- After the commencement of the exam, no student will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Do not carry any unfair means otherwise your candidature will get canceled.
- Do not make noise and also don’t disturb others in the examination hall.
- Every student must bring their own stationery items.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam otherwise, you will be debarred from the examination.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University conducts a semester-wise examination for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify their respective subjects and to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips regarding the examination are given below:
- Study through the class notes provided by the faculty.
- Prepare from University Test or class test.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
- Make important notes and focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
BRAU Hall Ticket 2020
The University issues BRAU hall ticket for all the eligible students. BRAU hall ticket is an important document to be carried on the day of the University examination. Students appearing for the University examination without the hall ticket shall not be allowed to enter the examination hall. The examiner shall verify the hall ticket of every student who will appear for the semester examination. The hall ticket must be in good condition. After the verification of the hall ticket, students shall be allowed to write their exams.
Official Website: www.brau.edu.in