Brij University Admit Card 2019 – Maharaja Surajmal University has released MSBU Admit Card. Students can download Brij University Admit Card through the link provided on this page. Maharaja Surajmal University Admit Card can be downloaded either by Challan/Form No, Main Exam Roll No, or Name & Father’s Name. Brij University releases the admit card for all the eligible students who have successfully submitted the exam form and fees. It is important to carry the MSBU Admit Card and college ID card on the day of the exam. Check the page for Brij University Admit Card 2019 and process to download.
Brij University Admit Card 2019
Students are advised that after downloading the admit card they must check if the printed details are correct or not. In case of any error on the admit card contact the university immediately. Students can check the admit card for exam centre address, subject appearing for and subject code. Brij University Exam Date can be checked to the schedule for the subject appearing in the exam.
Admit Card: Click Here to download Brij University Admit Card 2019.
Note: Admit Card is available in Student Panel.
How to Download Brij University Admit Card 2019?
Students appearing for Brij University Admit Card can download the admit card online at the official website, www.msbrijuniversity.ac.in. To download MSBU Admit Card follow the steps mentioned below
Steps to download the MSBU Admit Card
- Visit Maharaja Surajmal Brij University official website, www.msbrijuniversity.ac.in
- Brij Universit official page will appear
- Click on Admit Card link available under the Quick Links sections.
- Admit Card page will appear
- Click o link Admit Card 2019
- Students will be directed to online exam portal
- Click on Students Panel link
- Click on Download Admit Card
- Online Admit Card Page will appear
- Select UG/PG/Other Courses
- Select the Class/Faculty Type and Class for Exam Form
- Click on “Print Admit Card” button
- Select any one of the options (By Challan/Form No., Main Exam Roll No. or Name & Father Name
- Enter the details and click on the “Proceed” button.
- The search result will display
- Click on the link
- The admit card will display
- Check the printed details and take the print of the admit card
Printed Details on Brij University Admit Card 2019
Students can check the list of printed information on Brij University Admit Card 2019.
- Examination Nameadmit card
- Roll No
- Enrolment No
- Candidates Name
- Candidate Father’s NameBrij University Admit Card 2019 – Maharaja Surajmal University releases
- Candidates Mother’s Name
- Student photograph
- Examination Programme for Subject(s) offered
- Full Signature of Candidate
- Signature of Centre Supdt.
- The controller of Examination signature
Importance of Brij University Admit Card 2019
Maharaja Surajmal University Durg releases the admit card for all the eligible students online. Students need to download their Admit Card before appearing for the university examination. Maharaja Surajmal University Admit Card is an important document to carry on the day of the exam. No students are allowed to write the exam without the Brij University Admit Card. Students can even check the admit card for the exam centre address. The Admit Card of the students is checked by the examiner during the exam. Do not write anything on the admit card. Students are advised to keep the Admit Card safe until the exam result is displayed.
Official Website: www.msbrijuniversity.ac.in