Central Agriculture University releases the CAU Result 2019 on the official website, http://www.cau.ac.in. Students can also check the Central Agriculture University Result from the direct link provided on this page. To check the CAU Result candidates will have to enter the USID No. and check the result. After the declaration of the result candidates can apply for the revaluation /totalling of the answer book. The candidates must secure the minimum qualifying marks required for passing in the university exam. The qualifying candidates will be promoted to next semester. Students can check all the information regarding CAU Result 2019 from this page.
Central Agriculture University (CAU) Result 2019
After the successful completion of Semester exam, the university will release the result online at the official website. As soon as the result is declared student can check it in the page. Students who give the exam are able to check the result. Students who are not satisfied with the marks secured in the exam can apply for Re-evaluation / Re-Scrutiny for answer scripts. To check the result you will have to enter the USID provided by CAU. Those candidates who give their exams will be able to check the result. Otherwise, they are not eligible to check the result.
Result: CAU Result 2019 will be available at the official website i.e., http://www.cau.ac.in.
How to check Central Agriculture University (CAU) Result 2019?
To check CAU Result 2019 follow the steps mentioned.
- Visit the website, http://www.cau.ac.in or you can also check the result from the link provided above in this page
- Central Agriculture University home page will appear
- Select the Students menu and Click on Result
- The result page will open
- Check the result by entering the USID provided by CAU.
Printed Details on Central Agriculture University (CAU) Result 2019
Check the list of printed information on CAU Result 2019. In CAU Result 2019 some of the details of the candidates and exams are mentioned. Candidates are advised to check the following data, prior to downloading it.
- Students Name
- Examination Name
- Registration NumbeCAU
- Date of Result Declaration
The Central Agricultural University has been established by an act of Parliament, the Central Agricultural University Act, 1992. The Act came into effect on January 26, 1993, with the issue of notification by the Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE), Govt. of India. The University became functional with the joining of first Vice-Chancellor on September 13, 1993. The jurisdiction of the University extends to seven North-Eastern Hill States viz., Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Sikkim, Nagaland, and Tripura, with headquarters at Imphal in Manipur. Like other Agricultural Universities, Central Agricultural University, Imphal has integrated programmes of teaching, research and extension education.
Courses Offered by CAU:
- UG Courses:
- B. Tech. (Agricultural Engineering)
- B. Tech. (Food Technology)
2. PG Courses:
- M. Tech. (Farm Machinery & Power Engineering)
- M. Tech. (Processing & Food Engineering)
- M. Tech. (Soil & Water Conservation Engineering)
- M. Tech. (Renewable Energy Engineering)
- M. Tech. (Irrigation & Drainage Engineering)
3. PhD Programs:
- Ph. D. (Farm Machinery & Power Engineering)
- Ph. D. (Processing & Food Engineering)
- Ph. D. (Soil & Water Conservation Engineering)
Official Website: www.cau.ac.in