CBLU Date Sheet 2021 – Chaudhary Bansi Lal University releases the CBLU date sheet online at the official website, cblu.ac.in. The University conducts the exam in the semester system and annual system. The exam is held in May and December. Students shall be able to check the Chaudary Bansi Lal University date sheet on this page after the official release. The University released the date sheet in pdf format. Students can check the date sheet to know the exam date and time subject wise. Check the page for CBLU Date Sheet 2021.
Latest: CBLU has released notification regarding UG and PG Odd sem exam.
CBLU Date Sheet 2021
The University allows eligible students to appear for the exam. All the eligible students must register for the exam and fees in the prescribed form on or before the last date. Chaudhary Bansi Lal University issues the admit card for all the eligible students. It is equally important to carry the admit card on the day of the exam. Students are advised to avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam and follow all the instructions mentioned by the invigilator. The link to check the Chaudhary Bansi Lal University date sheet is mentioned below.
|Exam / Notification||Date Sheet|
|Notification Regarding UG and PG Odd sem exam||Click Here|
Date Sheet: Students can check the CBLU date sheet online at the official website.
How to Check CBLU Date Sheet 2021?
Chaudhary Bansi Lal University releases the exam date sheet online at the official website, http://www.cblu.edu.in. Students can check the CBLU time table in a few simple steps. Follow the instructions mentioned below and check the date sheet.
- Visit CBLU official website, cblu.ac.in.
- The University official page will appear and refer to the “Announcement” section.
- In there check for the Date Sheet link and click on it.
- The Date Sheet will appear, check and download the same.
Printed Details on CBLU Date Sheet 2021
Check the details printed in the CBLU Theory Date Sheet.
- Examination Name
- Exam Date & Time
- Subject Code/Exam Code
- Paper Code
- Nomenclature of Paper
- Course Name
- Important Note
Students eligible or permitted to appear for the university examination can check the date sheet for these instructions. Students are supposed to follow these instructions strictly during the exam.
- Report to the exam hall 15 minutes before the exam start
- Carry the Admit Card and college id card on the day of the exam
- Before answering the question paper students have to make sure that they have been supplied the correct paper. Complaint regarding this shall not be entertained after the exam.
- An electronic device such as mobile phone, pager, smartwatches is not allowed in the exam centre.
- Students can use a simple calculator. A scientific calculator is not allowed unless permitted by the examiner.
- Exchanging the answer sheet, help others during the exam is prohibited.
CBLU Admit Card 2021
Chaudhary Bansi Lal University issues the admit card to all the eligible students. It is the most important document to carry on the day of the exam. CBLU Admit Card holds the information such as exam name, exam centre, enrol/register number, students name, college name, subject name (appearing for) etc. No students shall be entertained without the admit card. Students must display their admit card to the examiner when asked to do so. It is advised to keep the admit card safe until the exam result is announced.
Official Website: www.cblu.ac.in