Chaudhary Bansi Lal University (CBLU) was established in the year 2014. It is located in Bhiwani, Haryana, India. CBLU offers various Under Graduate, Post Graduate and Ph.D. programmes. The University also offers a total of 22 teaching departments under ten faculties namely the faculty of Political Sciences, Social Sciences, Life Sciences, Humanities, Commerce & Management, Earth & Space Sciences, Sports Sciences, Behavioural & Cognitive Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences and Information and Technology. There are a total of 74 colleges affiliated to Chaudhary Bansi Lal University. Check out the page for Chaudhary Bansi Lal University (CBLU).
Chaudhary Bansi Lal University (CBLU)
Chaudhary Bansi Lal University has been recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC). Choice Based Credit System has also been implemented in the University. CBLU also provides various facilities for the students, staff, faculties and guests like library, hostels, guest house, laboratories, computer centre, etc. Have a quick look at Chaudhary Bansi Lal University (CBLU) from the table given below:
|Name||Chaudhary Bansi Lal University|
|Location||Bhiwani, Haryana, India|
|Courses||UG, PG and Ph.D. Programmes|
CBLU Admission Process
The admission in Chaudhary Bansi Lal University is based on the marks obtained in Common Entrance Test conducted by MDU, Rohtak and Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra (KUK). Both the Universities conducts a Centralized Online Test for the admission in various PG degree courses. For some subjects, the admission test will be conducted by Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra (KUK) and others by MDU, Rohtak. The application forms are made available online. Interested candidates shall submit their application forms online on the University website of MDU or KUK for admission to various courses.
Applicants also have to pay the admission fees on time. After that candidate is advised to take a print out of Admission Application Form filled in online along-with relevant documents and receipt of fee and submit it in the office of the Chairperson/Director/HOD/In-Charge of the Department/Institute concerned by the due date as per schedule. The eligibility of the candidates shall be ascertained at the time of counseling in the case admissions are made based on the entrance test.
CBLU Academic Calendar
Chaudhary Bansi Lal University provides the academic calendar every year for both UG and PG courses. Check out the academic calendar for both UG and PG degree courses for the session 2019-2020 from the following.
CBLU provides an opportunity of scholarships for every eligible students of the University. The University students will be eligible for various scholarships granted by the schemes of Central Government and Govt. of Haryana.
- Post-Matric Scholarships for SC/ST students.
- Post-Matric Scholarships/Maintenance allowance for BC/OBC students.
- Stipends for dependent of freedom-fighters.
- POSE scholarship scheme for students pursuing UG and PG courses in Science.
- Scholarship for a single girl child.
CBLU has following ten faculties in the University. These faculties offers 22 teaching departments. Check out the list of these CBLU faculties from the table given below.
|Name of the Faculty||Name of the Departments|
|Faculty of Physical Sciences||Department of Chemistry|
Department of Mathematics
Department of Physics
|Faculty of Social Sciences||Department of Political Science|
Department of History
Department of Social Work
|Faculty of Life Sciences||Department of Zoology|
Department of Botany
Department of Biotechnology
Department of Microbiology
|Faculty of Humanities||Department of English|
Department of Hindi
Department of Media and Communication Studies
Department of Translation Studies – Anuvad Adhyan
|Faculty of Commerce & Management||Department of Commerce|
Department of MBA
Department of Economics
|Faculty of Earth, Environment & Space Sciences||Department of Geography|
|Faculty of Sports Sciences||Department of Physical Science|
|Faculty of Behavioural & Cognitive Sciences||Department of Psychology|
|Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences||Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences|
|Faculty of Information and Technology||Department of Information and Communication Technology|
CBLU offers a total of 22 departments under various faculties namely Political Sciences, Social Sciences, Life Sciences, Humanities, Commerce & Management, Earth & Space Sciences, Sports Sciences, Behavioural & Cognitive Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences and Information and Technology. Check out the list of these University Teaching Departments from the following.
- Department of Chemistry – This was established in 2014 with an intake of 30 seats. The Department has three well-equipped laboratories and experienced and qualified faculty.
- Department of Mathematics – This programme was started in 2014 with the intake of 40 seats. The Department is having computer laboratories installed with modern softwares like LATEX, MINITAB, C++ and experienced and qualified faculty.
- Department of Physics – The Department of Physics was established in 2014 with the intake of 20 seats. The student intake has been increased to 30 from the session 2018-19.
- Department of Political Science – This was established in 2014 as one of the pioneer Departments with the intake of 40 seats in first semester at Post-graduate level.
- Department of History – This Department aims to provide a deeper understanding of history and archaeology with a practical training which was established in the year 2014. Currently, the Department offers forty seats (40) at PG level.
- Department of Social Work – The Department of Social Work was started with a mindset to train the prospective social workers in social outreach skills.
- Department of Zoology – The Department of Zoology was established in the year 2014.
- Department of Botany – The Department of Botany was started in 2014.
- Department of Biotechnology – The Department faculties are involved in the research projects that are funded by DST, DBT and ICMR and publish their findings in the journal of International repute.
- Department of Microbiology – Department of Microbiology is starting the academic session 2019-2020 with the intake of 30 students.
- Department of English – The department was established in 2014, with the very inception of the University, the Department of English offers 40 seats in the Post Graduate programme of Master of Arts.
- Department of Hindi – The department was established in 2014, with the very inception of the University, the Department of English offers 40 seats in thePost Graduate programme of Master of Arts.
- Department of Media and Communication Studies – The Department of Media and Communication Studies was established in 2014 since the inception of the University. The Department offers two years (four semesters) M.A. program.
- Department of Translation Studies – Anuvad Adhyan – The Department of Translation Studies-Anuvad Adhyan was established in 2019 since the inception of the University. The Department offers two years (four semesters) M.A. program.
- Department of Commerce – The Department was established in 2014 with the objective of producing trained manpower for undertaking research and teaching assignment in the subject of commerce.
- Department of MBA – The Department of MBA was started in 2015 as one of the Departments. The faculty of the department is highly qualified and professional.
- Department of Economics – The Department within a short span of time has made remarkable progress. The faculty of the department is highly qualified and professional.
- Department of Geography – Department of Geography was established in 2014 and since with intake of 20 seats at P.G. level.
- Department of Physical Science – The department of Physical Education came into existence the day Ch. Bansi Lal University, Bhiwani was established i.e., July 26, 2014 and introduced Master’s degree in Physical Education with an intake of 30 seats.
- Department of Psychology – Since its inception in 2014, the Department offers wide spectrum of courses spread over a period of four semesters to equip students to pursue specialization in area of their interest.
- Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences – The Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences was started in 2015. Department is running B. Pharmacy and M. Pharmacy courses program.
- Department of Information and Communication Technology – The faculty of Information and Communication Technology has been established to prepare next-gen IT professionals who are competent enough to take up industry challenges effectively.
CBLU Courses Offered
Chaudhary Bansi Lal University offers Under Graduate, Post Graduate under various University Teaching Departments. The University also offers Ph.D. programs in various disciplines. Check out the list of these courses offered in the University from the table given below.
Post Graduate Programmes
|Name of the Faculty||Courses Offered|
|Faculty of Physical Sciences||Master of Chemistry|
Master of Physics
Master of Mathematics
|Faculty of Social Sciences||Master of Political Sciences|
Master of History
Master of Social Work
|Faculty of Life Sciences||Master of Zoology|
Master of Botany
Master of Biotechnology
Master of Microbiology
|Faculty of Humanities||Master of English|
Master of Hindi
Master of Journalism & Mass Communication
Master of Translation Studies – Anuvad Adhyan
|Faculty of Commerce & Management||Master of Commerce|
Master of Business Administration
Master of Economics
PG Diploma in Business Analytics
|Faculty of Earth, Environment & Space Sciences||Master of Geography|
|Faculty of Sports Sciences||Master of Physical Education|
PG Diploma in Yoga
|Faculty of Behavioural & Cognitive Sciences||Master of Psychology|
|Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences||M.Pharma (Industrial Pharmacy)|
M.Pharma (Drug Regulatory Affairs)
|Faculty of Information and Technology||Master of Computer Science|
CBLU has launched the Ph.D. programme from the academic session 2019-20 in the following disciplines:
- Political Science
CBLU Fee Structure
CBLU has a different fee structure for various courses offered in the University. Check out the complete detail regarding the fees structure for various courses (Session 2019-20) from the following.
CBLU Affiliated Colleges
CBLU has 37 affiliated B.Ed./ M.Ed. Colleges, 22 affiliated Degree Colleges, 05 affiliated B.Tech./M.Tech. Colleges, 02 affiliated MBA/MCA Colleges, 02 affiliated Law Colleges, and 06 Affiliated Associated Colleges (Shastri and Visharad). Check out the list of these affiliated colleges of CBLU from the following given pdf.
CBLU Courses Intake and Seat Matrix
The University provides the course intake details and seat matrix for various course details in the admission brochure. At the time of admission, students can check the distribution and reservation of seats in various courses. Check out the complete details regarding the course intake and seat matrix in various courses for the session 2019-20 from the following.
In addition to the sanctioned seats, there will be additional seats for the following categories. The candidates seeking admission against these categories will have to apply online and after that their admission will be made by Physical Counselling only as per the rules of the University.
- One additional seat for Outstanding Sports Persons.
- One additional seat for Single Girl Child.
- One supernumerary seat for participating in Cultural Activities.
- Two additional seats for Kashmiri Migrants.
- 10% seats for NRI Candidates.
- 15% seats for Foreign Candidates.
The University provides various facilities for the students, staff, faculties and guests. Check out the list of these facilities from the following.
- Library – The University maintains well stocked library having a rich collection of more than 15000 books covering wide range of disciplines, 25 number of journals, 17 magazines and 15 number of newspapers to support quality, teaching and research. Library is fully automated using KOHA – the most advanced Open Source Integrated Library System.
- Laboratories – The University in a short span of time has developed a strong base in disciplines of science such as Biotechnology, Zoology, Botany, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Pharmacy etc.
- Sports and Physical Education – The University has focused on holistic development of its students and has given special emphasis to Sports and Physical Education.
- Computer Centre – The University maintains two (02) computer laboratories with one Server Room having computers with latest configurations and software(s).
- E-Learning, Personality Development, and Communication Skills – The University has taken series of steps to improve the communication skills and holistic development of the students of all programmes. Students are encouraged to participate in multiple curricular and extra-curricular activities such as seminars, workshops, symposiums, quizzes, NSS camps, presentations, sports and research projects.
- Research – These include development of research labs and facilities, internet connectivity, laptops to faculty, financial assistance to faculty to attend the National and International conferences and present their research papers.
- Training & Placement – The University takes every effort to make students industry ready and enhance their employability potentials.
- Auditorium and Guest House – The University has its own state-of-the-art mini auditorium in which important events and activities are organized from time to time. University maintains a guest house having good facilities and comfortable stay for the guest and visitors.
CBLU Contact Details
Name: Chaudhary Bansi Lal University
Location: Hansi Road, Bhiwani, Haryana, India – 127021
Phone No.: 01664-245220
E-mail: [email protected]
Official Website: www.cblu.ac.in