CCSU Date Sheet 2020 – Chaudhary Charan Singh University has released CCS Date Sheet for regular/ main/ supplementary examination. The date sheet is available in pdf format online at the university official website. Students can check CCS University date sheet on this page. CCS University Exam Date holds the details such as exam date, time, day, class, subject, course, and paper code. It is important to submit the exam form and fees for appearing in the exam. Check the page for CCSU Date Sheet 2020.
CCSU Date Sheet 2020 | CCS Date Sheet 2020
Students eligible to appear for the university examination have to carry the admit card and a valid identity card on the day of the exam. The University uploads the admit card online at the official website. Students are advised to follow the instructions mentioned by the invigilator during the exam and also avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. CCSU Date Sheet is provided below.
|Exam Name/Notification||Time Table/ Notice|
|Notification : Exam form for B.Ed. Session 2018-20/ 2017-19 (2 year course)/ 2016-18 II year Back paper & Ex-student Exam||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can check CCS University Date Sheet online at the official website.
How to Check CCSU Date Sheet 2020 | CCS Date Sheet 2020?
CCS University Date Sheet is available online at the website, www.ccsuniversity.ac.in. Students can check the CCS University Exam Date for various courses in a quite simple steps. Follow the instructions mentioned below and check the exam date
- Visit the website, www.ccsuniversity.ac.in
- Click the link “All Examination Schedules & Examination Centers”
- Exam Schedule/Centre page will appear
- Click the link available for the annual exam 2019
- Date Sheet will open and download it.
Printed Details on CCSU Date Sheet 2020 | CCS Date Sheet
Check the list of printed details on
- Exam Name
- Exam Date & Day
- Paper Code
- Exam Shift
CCSU Admit Card 2020
Chaudhary Charan Singh University uploads the CCSU admit card online at the official website. The University uploads the admit card for all the eligible students. Students can search CCS University admit card either by Form No or Roll No/ Enrollment No/Registration No. After downloading the admit card students must take the print of the same. It is important to carry the admit card and a valid identity proof on the day of the examination. Students without admit card shall not be entertained at the exam hall.
Important Instructions for the Students Appearing for University Examination
Students appearing for the university examination are advised to follow the instructions regarding the examination. Below are few important instruction to follow on the day of examination.
- Report to the exam centre 30 minutes earlier. No students will be allowed inside the exam hall after the commencement of the exam.
- Carry the admit card and college id on the day of the exam
- Do not carry a notebook, study material, and any paper blank or written. If found then the student may be booked under the unfair means of exam
- Mobile phone, programmable calculator and smartwatch are prohibited in inside the exam hall.
- Do not practice or get involved in any kind of malpractice during the exam.
- Do not misbehave with the examiner during the exam.
Official Website: www.ccsuniversity.ac.in