The Central University of Haryana (CUH) releases the examination date sheet online at the official website, www.chu.ac.in. Students can check the CUH Date Sheet online and also from this page. Central University of Haryana Exam Date Sheet can be checked to know the exam date, time, and day subject wise. Students pursuing at CHU can use the exam date sheet to know the exam schedules for their subject. Changes made in the exam schedules can be checked at university or online. Check the page for Central University of Haryana Exam Date Sheet 2019.
Central University of Haryana Exam Date Sheet 2019
CUH releases the date sheet for annual and semester exam a month before the exam. A student is allowed to appear for the university examination only if he/she puts the minimum required attendance. The eligible students have to submit the exam form and fees within the date prescribed by the university. The Central University of Haryana releases the admit card for all the eligible students. CUH Date Sheet will be provided below after the official released
|Exam Schedule / Notice||Link|
|B.Voc. Exam Nov/Dec 2019 (Regular+Re-Appear)||Click Here|
Date Sheet: Students can check CUH Date Sheet online at www.cuh.ac.in.
How to check Central University of Haryana Exam Date Sheet 2019?
Central University of Haryana Date Sheet releases at the official website. Students can visit the website to check the date sheet. The process to check the CUH Date Sheet is quite simple. Follow the steps mentioned below and check the exam schedules.
Steps to check Central University Exam Date Sheet
- Visit the university official website, www.cuh.ac.in.
- CUH official page will appear
- Select Examination from the menu
- Click at Date Sheet link
- CUH Date Sheet page will appear
- Select the programme name and click on the link
- The date sheet will appear
- Check the exam schedules and download the same
Importance of Central University of Haryana Exam Date Sheet 2019
CUH Date Sheet is important for the students pursuing at the Central University of Haryana. Students can check the examination schedules for the exam being conducted. CUH Date Sheet will help the students to prepare the study chart for the preparation of the exam. Students can check the day’s gap between the exam and distribute the days for the preparation and practice.
Students appearing for the university semester examination has to follow some rule instructions on the day of the exam. Below the instructions.
- Report to the exam hall 15 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Carry the Admit Card and college id on each day of the exam.
- The Exam will commence as per the time mentioned on the admit card.
- The examination will be conducted for three hours.
- No students will be allowed to leave the exam hall until the exam is over.
- Do not make any mark on the answer book
- Mobile Phone, Paper, book, programmable calculators, or any other form of material relevant to the subject of the exam (Theory / Practical0 in which the student is appearing is prohibited in the exam hall.
- Avoid malpractice during the exam. If a student found involved in malpractice then he/she will be booked under the unfair means of the exam and shall not be allowed to appear for the remaining papers.
Official Website: www.cuh.ac.in