DDUGU Time Table 2022 – Deen Dayal Upadhaya Gorakhpur University releases the DDU timetable online at the official website, ddugu.ac.in. The University timetable is available in pdf format. Students can download the Gorakhpur University time table through the link mentioned on this page. DDUGU Time Table can be checked to know the exam date, day, time, question paper and question paper name. Students eligible to appear for the university semester exam must register for the exam as per the date mentioned by the university. Check the page for DDUGU Time Table 2022.
Latest: DDUGU has released the sem exam scheme.
DDUGU Time Table 2022
Students are advised to appear for the exam as per the date mentioned on the timetable. No re-exam shall be conducted if the students fail to appear for the exam. Appearing students must carry the admit card and a valid identity card on the day of the exam. No students shall be admitted to the exam hall without the admit card. Check the table for DDUGU Date Sheet 2022.
|MA(Psychology)-MSc(Zoology)-MSc (Agriculture)-MBA-IVth Semester Corrected Scheme||Click Here|
|2nd & 4th & 6th Sem Scheme 2022 (MSc-Ag & BSc-Ag)||Click Here|
|IInd & IVth & VIth Sem Scheme-2022 (MCom-MBA-BBA)||Click Here|
|IInd & IVth & VIth Sem Scheme-2022 (MSc & BCA)||Click Here|
|IInd & IVth Sem Scheme-2022 (MA)||Click Here|
|Notice regarding Exam Date extension of B.Ed. 1st year/B.Ed. 2nd Year/B.P.Ed. 1st Year||Click Here|
Date Sheet: Students can check the DDUGU Date Sheet from, ddugu.ac.in.
How to Check the Gorakhpur University Time Table 2022?
Gorakhpur University Date Sheet is available online at the university’s official website. Follow the steps mentioned below and download the DDU Time Table 2022.
- Visit the official DDUGU website, ddugu.ac.in.
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gorakhpur University’s official page will open.
- Scroll down the home page and click on ‘Examination Notice’.
- Click on the exam date sheet.
- Check the date sheet. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on Gorakhpur University Time Table
Check out the details to be printed on the DDU exam schedule.
- Exam Name
- Exam Day & Date
- Question Paper Name
- Q.P. code
- Semester / Year
- Signature of Controller of Examination
Important Instructions for the Students appearing for the Exam
Students appearing for the University exam must follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- Report to the exam centre before 30 minutes. After the commencement of the exam, no student will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- No re-examination will be conducted under any circumstances.
- Do not carry any unfair means otherwise, your candidature will get cancelled.
- Do not make noise and also don’t disturb others in the exam hall.
- Read the question paper thoroughly before starting your exam.
- Every student must bring their own stationery items.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
DDUGU conducts a semester-wise exam for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify for their respective subjects and to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips regarding the exam are given below:
- Create a proper study plan.
- Do the revision from your assignments also.
- Students must study for the exam through the class notes provided by the faculty.
- Must prefer the books referred by the faculty of respective subjects.
- Must prepare from the previous year’s question paper as much as possible.
- Make important notes and focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
DDUGU Admit Card|Gorakhpur University Admit Card 2022
Gorakhpur University releases the DDUGU admit card online at the official website. DDU admit card is released for all the eligible students appearing for the exam. Gorakhpur University Admit Card is an important document to be carried out on the day of the exam for all the students. Without the admit card, no students are allowed to enter the exam hall and write their exams. The admit cards of the students are verified by the examiner during the exam. It is also advised to carry a valid identity card along with the admit card.
Official Website: ddugu.ac.in