Dibrugarh University is a state university located at Assam, India. The University releases the admit card online. Dibrugarh University Admit Card is made available at the Online Examination Management System (OEMS) portal. Students can download Dibrugarh University Admit Card 2020 through the link mentioned on this page. To download the Dibrugarh University admit card students have through the College/Institute login. The admit card must be downloaded before the commencement of the exam. Take it the print of the admit card on A4 paper. Carry the admit card along with a valid identity card on the day of the exam. Check the page of Dibrugarh University Admit Card 2020.
Dibrugarh University Admit Card 2020
Students must note that no hard copies of the admit card shall be provided by the Examination Branch of the University. The Examination Centre shall issue the printed copies of the admit cards to the students by putting the seal and signature of the Head of the Institution on it. Students are advised to check the exam routine and appear for the exam as per the schedule. Check out the table for Dibrugarh University Admit Card notification.
|Admit Card notice||Link|
|Letter regarding downloading Admit Card, Attendance Sheet and |
Centre Roll Lists for 1st Sem BA, B..Sc, B.Com (CBCS) Exam 2019
|Notice regarding Admit Card, Roll Lists & |
Attendance Sheets, for 1st Sem (CBCS, Regular) Exam 2019
Admit Card: Click Here to download Dibrugarh University Admit Card.
How to download Dibrugarh University Admit Card 2020?
Dibrugarh University Admit Card is available online. Students can follow the steps mentioned below to download the admit card:
- Click the link, http://www.dibruexam.in.
- Ticket the checkbox and click on ‘Examform Login’.
- Select the programme and enter your mobile number and password. Click on ‘Login’.
- Now, click on the Admit Card from the menu.
- Check the admit card. Download it and printout the admit card for future use.
Printed Details on Dibrugarh University Admit Card 2020
Check the details printed on the Dibrugarh University Admit Card from the list given below:
- Students Name
- Students Roll Number / Registration Number
- Exam Date, Day & Time
- Exam Centre
- Subject Name and code
- Signature of the Controller of Examinations
- Signature of the Student
Important Instructions for Students
Students appearing for the University exam must follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- Report the examination centre before 30 minutes. After the commencement of the exam, no student will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- , Students must bring the exam to admit card along with the college id at the time of the examination because without the admit card nobody will allow you to enter in the examination hall.
- Do not carry any unfair means otherwise your candidature will get cancelled.
- Do not make noise and also dont disturb others in the examination hall.
- Read the question paper thoroughly before starting your exam.
- Every student must bring their own stationery items.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
Importance of Dibrugarh University Admit Card 2020
Dibrugarh University Admit Card is an important document to carry on the day of the exam. The admit card is released for the eligible students only who have fulfilled the minimum attendance requirement, i.e, 80% attendance. Students have to carry the print copy of the admit card on the day of the exam. No students shall be entertained without the admit card. It is an identity of the students appearing for the exam. The examiner verifies the admit card of each student during the examination and then allow them to write the exam. Dibrugarh University Admit Card may also be required at the time of the revaluation process. So, it is advised to keep the admit card safe and secure until the result is announced.
Dibrugarh University Result 2020
The University releases the Dibrugarh University Result online at the official website. The result will be released just after the successful completion of the exam. It holds certain information like exam session, course, semester, roll number, grades, result, pass percentage, etc. With the help of a result, students can check whether they got qualified in the exam or not. Results are declared so that the qualified students can be promoted to the next semester without any backlogs.
Official Website: www.dibru.ac.in