DU Paper LLB previous question paper is available. Candidates can check the previous question paper question paper from this page. The question is provided by Delhi University. Candidates appearing for the university exams can use this paper for the preparation purpose. Delhi University conducts the exam for three hours. LLB Paper is conducted for 100 marks. The university conducts the exam in the month of April and Nov/Dec. Check the page for DU Paper LLB previous question papers.
DU Paper LLB
Candidates can find LLB previous question paper subject wise. The questions are available in both English and Hindi language. The university releases the question paper of every year after the examination gets over. The purpose of releasing the question paper is candidates can prepare and make revision by solving these question papers. Check the name of papers taught during under LLB and also find the links for the question paper below.
Question Papers: Click Here to for LLB Paper Previous Question Paper
LLB Papers Name
- LLB Paper – XXVII – Jurisprudence – II
- LLB Paper – LB – 6044 Law Relating to Elections
- LLB Paper – LB – 602 Jurisprudence II (NC)
- LLB Paper – LLB – 603 Minor Acts and Supreme Court Rules
- LLB Paper – LB – 6041 Interpretations of Statutes
- LLB Paper – LB- 6042 Negotiable Instruments Banking and Insurance
- LLB Paper – LB-6046 Law of Insolvency
- LLB Paper – LB-6047 Clinical Legal Education
- LLB Paper – LB-6048 Human Rights
- LLB Paper – LB-Professional Ethics Pleadings Conveyancing and Moot Courts
DU Paper LLB – Question Pattern
It is very important for a candidate to know the question pattern for the exam. LLB exam is conducted for 100 marks. The exam is conducted for 3 hours. Candidates have to answer all the question and all the question in the question paper carry equal marks. The answer to the questions can be answered either in English or in Hindi but the same medium should be used throughout the paper.
Importance of DU Paper LLB Previous Question
The question paper is for the candidates appearing in the semester examination. This question is just for the practise purpose. Candidates can use the previous question paper after completing the current syllabus topics. Previous question papers are important because there is the possibility of questions repetition and the candidate can be benefited by this.
Preparation for the exam is a nail-biting process. Candidates have to prepare a good strategy for the preparation of the. Qualifying the exam is very simple but it requires a lot of dedication toward the study to qualify the exam with distinction. Here we have tried to provide you with the best tips for the preparation of the LLB Examinations. Check the list of preparations below.
- Make a study timetable and distribute equal time duration for all the subject for LLB
- Study through the class notes provided by the faculty during the semester
- While preparation, make the list of the topics that you find difficult to understand and discuss with the concerned faculty or with your friends anyone you are comfortable with
- After completing a subject make the revision of the same
- If you don’t have the class notes then prefer the books referred by the faculty
- Once you are done with the preparation then go for the previous questions
- While solving the previous question paper questions do not refer to the books or notes be fare during revision. After completing the questions verify your answer and also make the notes of the mistake done.
- Have good diets and sleep well because it is equally important