DU Previous Question Paper LLM – Delhi University has released the previous question paper for LLM course. Candidates can check the previous question papers on this page. These question papers are beneficial to the candidates studying at Delhi University. Candidates can download and prepare for their term end exam. The previous question papers help the candidates to understand the exam pattern and even help in identifying the important questions. The University of Delhi itself provides the previous question papers. Check the page for DU LLM previous question paper and know the preparation tips to score good marks.
DU Previous Question Paper – LLM
The question papers available on this page is subject wise. Candidates can choose the subject and check the questions that were conducted previously. Students can begin the preparation of the exam with the help of DU Previous Question Paper LLM. Check the link below for LLM Previous Question Papers.
Question Paper: Click Here to go to LLM Paper Previous Question Paper.
DU Previous Question Paper LLM
The question papers are available for the following subjects
- LL.M/MCL/II/IV Term – LM – 2015 – Competition & Consumer Law
- LL.M/MCL/II Term – LM – 2012 – Civil Liberties
- LL.M/MCL/II Term – LM – 2014 – Law of Corporate Finance and Securities Regulations
- LL.M/MCL/II Term – LM – 2016 – Social and Economic Offences
- LL.M/MCL/II Sem. – LM – 2019 – Law of Specific Torts
- LL.M/MCL/IV Term – LM – 4011 – Techniques of Judicial Control
- LL.M/MCL/IV Term – LM – 4012 – Rehabilitative Techniques and Correctional Administration
Importance of DU Previous Question Paper LLM
The previous years question papers are for candidates appearing in the semester examination. This question paper is just for practice/reference purpose only. Candidates can use the previous paper after completing the current syllabus topics. Previous question papers are important because there is the possibility of questions repetition and the candidates may be benefitted from practising these old question papers.
Preparation Tips For Students
Preparation for the LLM exam is a behemoth process. Anyway, hereby we inform candidates that they should prepare for this exam putting to use, a good strategy. Qualifying this exam is rather simple but requires a lot of dedication towards your study to pass the exam with distinction. Here, we try to provide you with the best tips to help you prepare for the preparation of the DU LL.M exam, in the list below –
- Make a study time-table and distribute equal time duration for all the subjects that are required in the LL.M programme.
- Study through the class notes provided by the faculty during the semester.
- While preparation, make a list of topics you find difficult to understand and then discuss these topics with your friends first and then with the concerned faculty separately, as according to your comfort level.
- After completing a subject, make revisions from time to time of the same, i.e. dont put it away. Your knowledge of the topics should stay sharp.
- If you dont have the class notes, then go for the books referred to by the faculty.
- Once you are done with the preparation, then go for the previous question papers.
- While solving the Previous Question Papers, do not refer to the books or notes, to be fair during your revision. After completing your mock test, then verify your answers and make notes of the mistakes you made.
- Then solve these papers again.
- Other than studies, you should also maintain a string of good habits, like a good diet and sleep schedule. Having a sane mind and well functioning body will do wonders to you during the harsh exam season.