DU Previous Question Paper MA is available on the official website of Delhi University. Candidates pursuing in Delhi Univerity and opted for MA course can check the question papers on this page. Candidates are notified that the previous question papers are only for preparation purpose. The previous question papers are made available online by the university after the semester exam conducted. Delhi University conducts the semester examination in the month of April and Nov/Dec. Check the page for the previous question papers and exam preparation tips.
DU Previous Question Paper – MA
Candidates seeking DU MA Previous Question Paper find the previous question papers subjects wise. The purpose of releasing the previous question is to help the candidates in the preparation of the exam and also to let them know the exam pattern and the important topics to cover during the preparation of the paper.
Previous Question Papers: Click Here to check the DU MA Paper Previous Question Papers.
MA Papers Name
This is the list of papers offered under MA course.
- Classical Persian
- Comparative Indian Literature
- Earth Science
- East Asian
- Hindustani Music
- Indian Literature
- Indo Persian
- Karnataka Music
- Outline of Culture and Civilization
- MA Postgraduate Diploma
- MA Winter Sem Economics
- Modern Persian
- Political Science
Importance of DU Paper MA Previous Question Paper
The Previous Question Papers provided by the University will give the candidate a good idea about the question type and difficulty level which candidates are going to face during the examination. Even though that is true for reference purpose one should know that the previous question papers are for the semester/term examinations of the respective disciplines/courses. Previous question papers are important because there is the possibility of questions repetition and the fully prepared candidate will be benefited for walking this extra mile.
Preparation for the exam can be done in many ways. But it depends on the candidates which way they find easy to carry on for long. The preparation strategy helps the candidates to focus on all aspects and also to focus in the weaker section. It is true that qualifying in the exam required a good preparation strategy. Below we have tried to provide the preparation tips, hope candidates find it useful.
- Make a study timetable and distribute equal time duration for all the subjects for your desired PG/MA course.
- Study through the class notes provided by the faculty during the semester.
- While preparing, make a list of topics you find difficult to understand and then discuss these topics with your friends first and then with the concerned faculty separately, as according to your personal comfort level.
- After completing a subject, make revisions from time to time of the same, i.e. don’t put the subject away. Your knowledge of the topics should stay sharp.
- If you don’t have the class notes, then go for the books referred to by the faculty.
- Once you are done with the preparation, then go for the previous question papers.
- While solving the Previous Question Papers, do not refer to the books or notes, to be fair during your revision. After completing your mock test, then verify your answers and make notes of the mistakes you made.
- Then solve these papers again.
- Other than studies, you should also maintain a string of good habits, like a good diet and sleep schedule. Having a sane mind and well functioning body will do wonders to you during the harsh exam season.