DU Previous Question Paper M.Ed previous question paper is available online on the official website of Delhi University ie, du.ac.in. Candidates can download or check the DU Previous Question Paper M.Ed from this page. DU previous question papers are provided by the university itself. Delhi University releases the previous question online every year. The purpose of providing the question is to make students familiar with the exam pattern, marking scheme, and the difficulty level of the question. Students pursuing in Delhi University shall be benefited by the M.Ed previous question paper. While preparation for M.Ed semester exam candidates can use this question paper. Check the page for DU Previous Question Paper – M.Ed and the preparation tips.
DU Previous Question Paper M.Ed
Delhi University conducts the examination twice in a year in semester mode. The semester exams are conducted in the month of April and Nov/Dec. The University conducts M.Ed exam for 2 hours. The marks of the paper differ from course to course. In the M.Ed exam, students have to write the question either in English or Hindi languages but only one medium should be used throughout the paper. Students can check the “Note” section for the important instructions. The link for DU Previous Question Paper – M.Ed is mentioned below.
Question Paper: Click Here to get DU Previous Question Paper – M.Ed
Students can check the syllabus of Master of Education (M.Ed).
Additional Papers of M.Ed
- Early Literacy Theory and Practice
- Inclusion in Education Context and Continuity
- Language Perspectives and Challenges
- Science Education Policy and Practice
- Introduction to Research Methods in Educations
- Quantitative Methods in Educational Research
Compulsory Perspective Papers (First Year)
- Philosophy of Education
- Sociology of Education
- Personality, Learning and Cognition: A Foundational Perspective
- Teaching and Teacher Education: An Interdisciplinary Perspective
Anyone of the following Courses (Second Year)
- Education and Society in South Asia
- Revisiting Psychology in Education
- Economy, Politics, and Education
- Perspectives in History and History of Education
- Curriculum Research and Development
- Marginalization, Schooling, and Education
- Maths Education
- Introduction to Mathematics Education
- Mathematics Curriculum: Development and Analysis
- Educational Technology
- Basic Educational Technology
- Advanced Educational Technology
- Social Science Education
- Epistemological and Conceptual Framework of Social Science Education
- Social Science Learning in Elementary School
- Social Science in Secondary and Senior Secondary School
- Language and Literacy Education
- Language Education
- Foundations of Reading and Writing
- Science Education
- Introduction to Social Studies
- Environmental Education and Biology
- Inclusion, School, and Pedagogy
- Diverse Abilities: Issues and Perspectives
- Social Theory of Education
- Social Theory of Education: Conceptual Issues and Debates
- Social Theory of Education: Emerging Issues and Trends
- Knowledge, Curriculum and Pedagogy
- Art Education
- Art Education: Theoretical Construct
- Art Education: Child, School and Pedagogy
- Comparative and International Education
- Epistemological and Conceptual Framework of Comparative and International Education
- Issues in Comparative and International Education
- Experimental Research and Evaluation
- Educational Evaluation and Psychometry
- Experimental Research in Education
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Information and Communication Technologies in Education: Theoretical Basis
- Information and Communication Technologies in Education: Approaches and Applications
- Equality and Education
- Equality and Education: Sociological Perspectives
- Gender and Education
Importance of DU Previous Question Paper M.Ed
Previous Question Papers holds huge importance during the preparation of the exam. It boosts the preparation of the students. Students can check the exam pattern, marking scheme, the medium of the exam (Hindi or English), and time duration. Previous Question paper can be used to check the preparation level. While solving the previous question paper students will be able to figure out the important topic for the exam.
Preparation Tips for Students
Students appearing for the exam must have a good strategy for the preparation of the exam. Every student has his/ her own preparation technique. But there are some few common tips to be followed while the preparation of the exam. However, below are some preparation tips students may find useful during the preparation of the exam.
- Make a good study timetable distributing equal time for each topic and follow it strictly
- Go through the study material and class notes provided by the university
- While studying make the habit of making notes of the topic that you finds difficult to understand and discuss it with your faculty or friends who so ever you find easier to approach.
- At the end of the day make the revision of the topic you have studied.
- If you are satisfied with your preparation then go for the previous question paper
- Solve the previous question paper within the time and try to attempt all the available in the question paper. It will help to analyse your preparation level and also help to track the weaker topic.
- And finally, practise a lot.