DU Previous Question Paper MSc is available on the official website of Delhi University. Students can download and check the DU Previous Question Paper MSc from this page. The previous question is made available online by the university itself. The motive behind providing the questions papers is to make the student familiar with the exam pattern, marking scheme, and the also to prepare for the university examinations. These question paper are beneficial to the students pursuing in Delhi University. Students can find at least 5 to 6 years previous question paper here. Check the page for DU Previous Question Paper MSc, exam preparation tips, and exam patterns.
DU Previous Question Paper M.Sc
Delhi University conducts the examination yearly in semester mode. The exams are conducted in the month of April/May and Nov/Dec. The University releases the exam time table for the exam. Students eligible to appear for the exam have to submit the exam form. Delhi University issues the hall ticket for the eligible students. Check the link provided below for MSc Previous Question.
Question Paper: Click Here to get DU Previous Question Paper – MSc.
DU Paper MSc – Question Pattern
It is very important for the students to know the exam pattern of an exam. Students can check the exam pattern of MSc paper from the MSc previous question paper. The exam of MSc paper is conducted for 2 hours. Students have to attempt the questions for 70 marks. The medium of the exam is English. No other medium should be used to answer the question. Students have to attempt all the questions in the paper.
Importance of DU Previous Question Paper MSc
The previous question paper MSc is very important while the preparation of the exam. Students can use the question paper for the practice purpose. The previous question papers are always used to check the preparation level. After solving a series of previous question paper students gets the idea of the important question which help them to identify the important questions for the semester exam. Solving the previous question paper also boots the preparation of the students. The previous question paper is also important because sometimes a question does repeat in the exam.
Preparation Tips for Students
Passing in the exam is quite simple. Students just need to focus on studies for 2-3 hours daily but scoring good marks or passing the exam with first class requires a good exam preparation strategy. Well, every student has their own preparation plans. Below we have tried to provide a few important preparations tips. Hope students are benefited by preparation tips provided below.
- Prepare a study time table distributing equal time to all the subjects.
- Study for 7-8 hours daily.
- Make the notes of the topics that you find difficult to understand and discuss with the respective teacher on the topic.
- While studying make the habit to write it help in remembering.
- Start the preparation through the class notes provided by the faculty. After completing a topic write it down on notebook with looking.
- After completing the preparation through the class notes students can prefer videos of lectures for the preparation purpose.
- Once the preparation is over, take the previous question paper and check your preparation level. Try to solve all the questions in the previous question paper with the time mentioned in the paper. After solving all the paper check your answer and focus on the weaker topics.