Admit Card for GEExam 2018 is issued by Centre for Talent Search & Excellence. Candidates who have filled their Application Form on or before the last date of Application form will be available to download the Admit Card. Candidates can download their Admit Card as per schedule date. Get GEExam Admit Card 2018 complete information here.
|Date of Written Examination||04 Feb 2018|
|Date of GD & PI||3rd week of Feb 2018|
|Date of Result||end Mar 2018|
GEExam Admit Card 2018
Candidates can download their Admit Card for GEExam 2018 from the official website. All the candidates whose application form has been accepted are able to download the Admit Card. The direct link to download the Admit Card will also be provided here.
- Link to download the Admit Card will be available here.
Important Rules / Instructions
- This card is acknowledgement of your application form as well as admit card for the examination. It is essential to bring this admit card along with your college Identity Card while coming for the examination.
- Your centre no., centre code, exam. no. and place of examination will be communicated to your college. Please write the same in the boxses provided overleaf before coming to the examination. This information will also be available on our website www.geexam.com
- Written Examination will be conducted between 10.00 a.m. and 1.00 p.m. However, you are expected to occupy your seat before 9.30 a.m.
- Student should bring ball point pen for writing the answers.
- While coming for exam. bring your own tiffin and water bottle.
- Kindly follow all the instructions given on the question paper before attempting the answers.
- Copying in any form during examination is not allowed. Strictly follow the instructions given by your supervisors. Any student found using unfair means will be disqualified immediately.
- Students selected for G.D. and P.I. will be informed by post on their residential address and to the Principals of the respective colleges . This information is available on our website also. Students have to attend G.D. & P.I. as per the schedule at their own cost. The centre will not be responsible for postal delay / mishaps.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Under unavoidable conditions the Director, G.E.E. is authorized to change the schedule of the written examination and G.D. & P.I.
- In matter of any dispute, G.E.E. Director’s decision will be final.