GEExam 2021 – The concept of the Graduate Excellence Examinations (GEE) has evolved from the excellent performance of the Maharashtra Talent Search Examination (MTS) project, which has been conducted successfully by the Centre for Talent Search & Excellence (CTSE) of the M. E. Society, Pune, for the last twenty years. Candidates who are interested to take participate in the GEE can check the complete information of GEExam 2021 like application form process, eligibility criteria, exam pattern and other information through this page below.
Important dates for GEExam 2021 is given below.
|Availability of GEExam Application Form||Dec 2020|
|Date of Written Examination||1st Week of Feb 2021|
|Date of GD & PI||Last week of Feb 2021|
|Date of Result||last week of Mar 2021|
GEExam 2021 GD/PI Selection
GD and PI selection has been announced on the official website. Candidates can check the selection by searching either by “College Wise” OR by “Individual”. Candidates can check the selection from the official website OR through the direct link which is provided below.
GD/PI Selection: Click Here to check the GD/PI Selection.
GEExam 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Any college student studying in the FY, SY or TY classes of degree course of any faculty.
- Students in the 4th year of their degree programmes (B.E / B. Tech) and those doing the master’s degree are eligible only for T.Y. GEE.
- Students who are not pursuing their graduate/post-graduate degrees in any recognized institution/college are not eligible for any of the GEE examinations.
G.E.E. will have two streams. –
- Administrative Services (MPSC, UPSC)
- G.E.E. – Management Services (MBA, CAT, CET, Banking, Insurance and GRE Examinations). Students will have to opt either for Administrative Services or Management Services
G.E.E. will be conducted at the first, second and third years of graduation (F.Y.G.E.E./S.Y.G.E.E./T.Y.G.E.E.). The examination will be conducted once a year, On the 1st Sunday of February.
G.E.E. will consist of (a) Written Test (b) Group Discussion (G.D.) and Personal Interview (P.I.)
Scheme of Examination
The written test will consist of 150 questions for 300 marks, all of which are objective and to be attempted in 180 minutes i.e. 3 hours. The pattern of written test will be as follows:-
Group Discussion and Personal Interview (50 marks each): There is no G.D. or P.I. for First-year G.E.E. Only those students who qualify in the written test of S.Y. and T.Y.G.E.E. will be called for group discussion and personal interview.
1. All the answer papers will be assessed, using computerized methods.
2. Only top 10% to 5% students of S.Y. and T.Y.G.E.E. will be called for the G.D. and P.I.
Group Discussion (G.D.)
A subject of general interest will be the topic for discussion, for a group of 10-12 students. Two to three experts will evaluate the performance of the students as an individual and as a group
Personal Interview (P.I.)
All the students called for G.D. will also face a personal interview, conducted by a panel of 2 to 3 experts. Credit will be based upon the students’ knowledge, communication skill, confidence, creativity, positive attitude and ability to suggest solutions to problems.
Insofar, Official details for GEExam 2019 has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information and for reference purpose only. As soon as CTSE releases GEExam 2019, the information will be updated here.