TNMGRMU Hall Ticket 2020 – The Tamil Nadu Dr M.G.R. Medical University issue the TNMGRMU Hall Ticket to all the students appearing for the examination. The University releases the date of issue of hall ticket in the examination schedule. Students appearing for the exam must collect the hall ticket from the concerned person. The hall ticket is issued to the eligible students only. Students must check all the printed details mentioned on the TNMGRMU hall ticket. It is important to carry the hall ticket and a valid identity card on the day of the exam. Check the page for TNMGRMU Hall Ticket 2020.
Latest: August 2020 examination hall ticket will be issued on August 06, 2020.
TNMGRMU Hall Ticket 2020
Dr MGR Medical University conducts the semester examination at the end of the semester. Students who put minimum required attendance in a semester are eligible to appear for the examination. The semester exam will be held as per date and time mentioned on the TNMGRMU Time Table and hall ticket. Students must follow the exam rules and avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. Check the table to know the date of issue of TNMGRMU Hall Ticket 2020.
|Issue of Hall Ticket||06 Aug 2020|
|Exam Date||17 Aug 2020|
Hall Ticket: Students can also check the TNMGRMU Hall Ticket from, www.tnmgrmu.ac.in.
Who is eligible for TNMGRMU Hall Ticket 2020
- Have submitted the semester exam form and fees.
- Put the minimum required attendance in a semester.
- Not debarred from attending the exam.
How to Check the issue date of TNMGRMU Hall Ticket 2020?
Students can check the date of issue of Dr MGR Medical University Hall Ticket online at the official website. Follow the steps mentioned below to check the date of issue of hall ticket.
Step 1: Visit the official TNMGRMU website, www.tnmgrmu.ac.in.
Step 2: TNMGRMU official page will open.
Step 3: Scroll down the home page and click on ‘Examination’.
Step 4: Click on the examination schedule link.
Step 5: Check the date of issue of hall ticket from the schedule.
Printed Details on TNMGRMU Hall Ticket 2020
Check the details printed on the TNMGRMU Hall Ticket from the list given below:
- Student’s Name
- Student’s Roll Number / Registration Number
- Exam Date, Day & Time
- Exam Center (Optional)
- Semester / Year / Session
- Course Code
- Subject Name
- Q.P. Code / Paper number
- Signature of the Controller of Examinations
- Signature of the Student
Students appearing for the University exam must follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- Report the examination centre before 30 minutes. After the commencement of the exam, no student will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Students must carry their hall ticket along with the college id at the time of the examination because without the hall ticket nobody will allow you to enter in the examination hall.
- Do not carry any unfair means otherwise your candidature will get canceled.
- Do not make noise and also don’t disturb others in the examination hall.
- Read the question paper thoroughly before starting your exam.
- Every student must bring their own stationery items.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam.
Importance of TNMGRMU Hall Ticket 2020
TNMGRMU Hall Ticket 2019 is an important document to carry on the day of the exam. No student will be permitted to write the exam without the hall ticket. The hall ticket is issued for the eligible students only who have fulfilled the minimum required attendance, completed the course successfully and paid all the dues. TNMGRMU Hall Ticket is an identity of the students appearing for the exam. The examiner verifies the hall ticket of each student during the examination and then allow them to write the exam. The hall ticket may also be required at the time of photocopy of the answer script process. So, it is advised to keep the hall ticket safe and secure until the result is announced.
TNMGRMU Result 2020
The University releases the TNMGRMU Result online at the official website. The result is released for all the students of various courses in login format. For downloading the TNMGRMU Result, students need to click on the result link provided by the University and provide their registration number over there. Results are declared for the students so that the qualified students can be promoted to the next semester. After the declaration of results, students are allowed to apply for photocopy of answer scripts.
Official Website: www.tnmgrmu.ac.in