Goa University Time Table releases online at the official website, unigoa.ac.in. Goa University Exam Time Table is available in the pdf format. The University releases the time table for the semester exams. Students can also check Goa University Time Table through the link mentioned on this page. The exam time table contains information like exam name, exam date, examination form submission date, examination fee structure, etc. It is mandatory to carry the admit card on exam day. Check out the page for Goa University Time Table 2022.
Latest: Goa University has released the circular regarding the 1st Year (Sem 1) exam of BE Programme.
Goa University Time Table 2022
Students must register themselves for the semester exam before the commencement of the University exam. The exam forms are made available online on the official website. Eligible students must fill the exam and submit it along with the fees as prescribed in the notification on or before the last date. No applications shall be accepted thereafter under any circumstances. Check out the table for Goa University Time Table 2022.
|Exam Name||Time Table|
|1st Year (Sem 1) exam of BE Programme||Click Here|
Time Table: Students can also check Goa University Time Table from, http://www.unigoa.ac.in.
How to Check Goa University Time Table 2022?
The University has released the time table online on the official website. Follow the steps mentioned below to download Goa University Time Table 2022.
- Visit the official Goa University website, http://www.unigoa.ac.in.
- Goa University’s official website will open.
- Go to ‘Systems’ and click on ‘Notices’ under the ‘Examinations’ section from the dropdown list.
- Click on the examination notification link.
- Check the time table. Download it and take a printout of it.
Printed Details on Goa University Time Table 2022
Check out the details to be printed on Goa University Exam Time Table.
- Examination Name
- Date of Commencement of Examination
- Date of submission of Examination Form
- Examination fee structure
- Controller of Examinations
Students who are eligible to appear for the exam are advised to follow the instructions given by the examiner. The points to be followed on the day of the exam are mentioned below.
- Report to the exam hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Students are advised to bring their stationery items. Exchanging of stationery is not allowed during the exam.
- Do not carry any unfair means such as Mobile Phone/Pager, Scanner pen or camera, or any electronic/digital gadget, etc inside the exam hall.
- Avoid any kind of malpractice during the exam. If any student found involved in malpractice then he/she shall be booked under the UFM.
- If support material, other than that which is specifically permitted, is found at or by the desk, it may be treated as an attempt to cheat and relevant procedures for cheating will be followed.
Preparation Tips Regarding the Examination
Goa University conducts a semester-wise exam for various courses. Students have to prepare well before the exam to qualify their respective subjects and to enter into the next semester without any backlogs. Some preparation tips regarding the exam are given below:
- Study through the class notes provided by the faculty and make important notes.
- Focus on the topics taught in the class.
- Discuss the topics with faculties or friends.
- Revise your syllabus daily and prepare accordingly also.
- Prefer the books referred by the faculty.
- Prepare from previous year question paper as much as possible.
Goa University Admit Card 2022
Goa University issues the admit card for all the eligible students. Eligible students are advised to carry Goa University Admit Card 2022 on the day of the exam. Without the admit card, no students shall be entertained under any circumstances. The examiner shall verify the admit card of every student appearing for the exam. Students must also carry one valid identity card. It is also advised to keep the admit card safe and secure until the result is announced.
Official Website: www.unigoa.ac.in